1a football

chasing6

What I want to know is what happened to Honaker at "the Cliff" Friday night !! Who was it that said Honaker would take this one !! Also I was told Honaker really only scored 7 points, the rest were scored by the refs, I'm just saying what I was told so don't shoot the messanger !!

If you didn't attend, you have no legitimate claim to gripe about a ref. Period.

What I want to know is what happened to Honaker at "the Cliff" Friday night !! Who was it that said Honaker would take this one !! Also I was told Honaker really only scored 7 points, the rest were scored by the refs, I'm just saying what I was told so don't shoot the messanger !!

You guys are becoming unbearable. I love a small school having success more than anyone but most of y'all are stepping way out of your box. If you honestly think Hurley is the best in 1A that's fine but history gives you nothing to beat your chest about. Hurley should want teams to overlook them, not bow down to them.