7 on 7

#1BLUESFAN

Heard Gate City's starters out scored Abingdon's starters 7 scores to 5 on Thursday at Abingdon. GC had a RB/DB and TE/OLB out due to being at governors school and one of our MLBs was on vacation. Johnson County was supposed of been there as well but they ended up being a no show.

I believe Danville.

Most likely Charleston.  They are not far away and participate in the Marshall 7 on 7 every year.  I heard Graham did very well in their group at Marshall, also.

It would be nice to know which teams are participating in these things in advance, would be a nice trip to take to watch some football.

Heritage of Bridgeport, WV?   

There is no Heritage of Bridgeport, WV...

There are three Heritage High Schools in VA thought...Lynchburg, Loudoun Co., and Newport News.  Then there's Hermitage in Richmond that people sometimes confuse with Heritage...

There are three Heritage High Schools in VA thought...Lynchburg, Loudoun Co., and Newport News. Then there's Hermitage in Richmond that people sometimes confuse with Heritage...

I think there's a Heritage Christian in Bridgeport.

There are three Heritage High Schools in VA thought...Lynchburg, Loudoun Co., and Newport News.  Then there's Hermitage in Richmond that people sometimes confuse with Heritage...

There was a Heritage High School out of Bridgeport on one of the locals with some basketball highights. Looked it up and they don't have a football team at all, so my bad.  Figured it might be them, since the Camp was in WV.  Just want some clarity is all.  As I said before, I wish you could find out somehow who participates in these things ahead of time.  Would be nice to check out some of the local schools before season.    

Who was on Richland's roster if I'm not mistaken 1 or 2 we were on family vacation

They were. Ball was on vacation. Collins rolled an ankle early on. I don't know the full roster, but from what it sounded, we looked good considering we were missing several key pieces.

Heard Gate City's starters out scored Abingdon's starters 7 scores to 5 on Thursday at Abingdon. GC had a RB/DB and TE/OLB out due to being at governors school and one of our MLBs was on vacation. Johnson County was supposed of been there as well but they ended up being a no show.