7 on 7

#1BLUESFAN

Graham went 3-0 at a 7 on 7 at Ferrum today.  Following up a good performance at Marshall.  Wins over John Battle, Amherst....not sure of the 3rd team.  If anybody knows any more specifics let me know.  I'm getting 2nd hand knowledge that they looked good and won convincingly.  One of those.... so and so told me type of deals...

Graham went 3-0 at a 7 on 7 at Ferrum today.  Following up a good performance at Marshall.  Wins over John Battle, Amherst....not sure of the 3rd team.  If anybody knows any more specifics let me know.  I'm getting 2nd hand knowledge that they looked good and won convincingly.  One of those.... so and so told me type of deals...

Now I'm hearing they went 3-1 on the day..... but looked good overall.  Not sure of the other 2 teams.... anybody with first hand knowledge, it would be appreciated.

Are they doing the one at Marion again?  Are they going to Emory and Henry again?  anybody?... I'd like to go see one of these or both.

From the info I got Graham was the Ferrum 7 on 7 champs beating John Battle, Amherst, Halifax, & Cave Spring. Not bad at all considering I Also heard they were missing Ben Meade & Parris Ballard.

From the info I got Graham was the Ferrum 7 on 7 champs beating John Battle, Amherst, Halifax, & Cave Spring. Not bad at all considering I Also heard they were missing Ben Meade & Parris Ballard.

Went 6-0...beat John Battle, McMichael (NC), Halifax Co., Cave Spring, and Amherst Co. twice, including in the championship game.

Awesome, thanks.  And yes, Meade and Ballard were both absent.

Graham is going to have a dilemna at QB this season, but it will be a good thing.  3 very capable QB's....   Chandler Cooper and Cameron Allen can both wing the ball around and have tremendous speed for that position.  Meade is a solid qb as well.  Going to be a tough call at QB this year.  They can all step in and do the job, as well as contribute at other positions.  A luxury to have if you're a coach.  

Heard that T. Cooke was in Beast Mode yesterday.   

Get the passing game and running game going for Graham and they will be hard to deal with.  Just got to get that defense straightened out.

Awesome, thanks.  And yes, Meade and Ballard were both absent.

Graham is going to have a dilemna at QB this season, but it will be a good thing.  3 very capable QB's....   Chandler Cooper and Cameron Allen can both wing the ball around and have tremendous speed for that position.  Meade is a solid qb as well.  Going to be a tough call at QB this year.  They can all step in and do the job, as well as contribute at other positions.  A luxury to have if you're a coach.  

Heard that T. Cooke was in Beast Mode yesterday.   

Get the passing game and running game going for Graham and they will be hard to deal with.  Just got to get that defense straightened out.

If you score 60 every game, you have to win most of them...right???

Alright guys let's not get too carried away with this!! LOL...  Remember the game will be played with 11 players not 7 and they'll have pads on this fall.  Which can make a big difference.  Not a real big fan of 7 on 7 tends to build too much hype.  Especially for those of us that can't wait to get started. I believe the defensive side of the ball will be the biggest question mark for both Graham and Richlands this year. 

Alright guys let's not get too carried away with this!! LOL... Remember the game will be played with 11 players not 7 and they'll have pads on this fall. Which can make a big difference. Not a real big fan of 7 on 7 tends to build too much hype. Especially for those of us that can't wait to get started. I believe the defensive side of the ball will be the biggest question mark for both Graham and Richlands this year.

Richlands biggest worries are at LB. The line will be just as good as last year, and that's hard to do given what we lost, but I feel this group could be special. The secondary has some good potential as well. I know they are trying out several different players in lots of positions back there to see what group produces best. If we can just find some consistent LB play, this defense can be more than capable of shutting down some teams and stopping others enough to let our offense go out there and put some points up. Just one mans opinion, however.