Scrimmages?

futbolking

Abingdon

8/12/16 @ Volunteer (Scrimmage)

8/19/16 @ Patrick Henry (Benefit Game)

Then its on like Donkey Kong.

The scrimmage @ Volunteer is on 8/11 (5pm) not 8/12. Volunteer has their Conference Jamboree on 8/12. GC, Abingdon, Crockett, and Volunteer are the 4 teams in the scrimmage.

Union

8\10 at Tenn. High

Jamboree at Norton should be following Friday. Last years teams were Union Norton Tazewell and Castlewood so it will probably be same teams.

This is what I heard last night as well. 6 pm at Tenn High. Don't know the details of the Jamboree yet other than it's the 19th.

Union

8\10 at Tenn. High

Jamboree at Norton should be following Friday. Last years teams were Union Norton Tazewell and Castlewood so it will probably be same teams.

Castlewood has a benefit game with Chilhowie this year I believe.

They're the Bulldogs (from Tazewell, TN)....

yes I am well aware, surprised they would waste time with a team who is going thru a LOT of change.

Granted they are the second-third best team in the trI state area

yes I am well aware, surprised they would waste time with a team who is going thru a LOT of change.

Granted they are the second-third best team in the trI state area

Don't know much about them.  I just thought it was cool that they are the bulldogs also, like Tazewell, Va....  I always see people with Tazewell, TN shirts or stickers on their cars when I go to Pigeon Forge.  Was wondering what their high school was and mascot.  

Oh yes clairborne high school, Tazewell tn, 2a-district 1

Not clairborne county because the county has a second school- Cumberland gap panthers (formally known as Powell valley and forge Ridge high school)

Yea I always forget about Tazewell va, same principle as Lexington. When Lexington is mentioned to me I immediately think of ky, and not the other 200+ Lexington.

As far as the mess I was talking about a former Jefferson forest va standout (can't remember his name) was beloved and had everything moving in the right direction and was not hired back. Kids rioted, picket lines, etc at the high school ensured. Was sad and comical at the same time.

You should hear about the bell county fasico, it's hilarious

Not clairborne county because the county has a second school- Cumberland gap panthers (formally known as Powell valley and forge Ridge high school)

Yea I always forget about Tazewell va, same principle as Lexington. When Lexington is mentioned to me I immediately think of ky, and not the other 200+ Lexington.

As far as the mess I was talking about a former Jefferson forest standout (can't remember his name) was beloved and had everything moving in the right direction and was not hired back. Kids rioted, picket lines, etc at the high school ensured. Was sad and comical at the same time.

There are literally two towns named Tazewell in the whole United States. It's in no way like "Lexington". It must be one or the other.

There are literally two towns named Tazewell in the whole United States. It's in no way like "Lexington". It must be one or the other.

actually 5, but my geographic location defaults to TN, much like the Lexington example.

As far as the mess I was talking about a former Jefferson forest va standout (can't remember his name) was beloved and had everything moving in the right direction and was not hired back. Kids rioted, picket lines, etc at the high school ensured. Was sad and comical at the same time.

Wow and I thought parents around here were a little too controlling...