Graham/Beaver or Beaver/Graham Game

bgibb

anybody going to the game that will post updates via twitter that i can follow or any official twitter accounts for this game or teams? 

Why don't you just monitor the update thread on this site???

As long as he was at school today, he can play.  Unless, the coach decides to sit him out for missing practice.  I guess we will see come gametime.  I would bet on him playing.

Collier is walking around pretty well.  I would bet on him playing too.

How impressive was Ben Meade for Graham? Wow, he did an awesome job at qb last night.

He was great and his decisions on pass plays were awesome. While Cousin wasn't quite as impressive running the ball as I thought he would be his blocking was outstanding as he cleared the linebacker on most of Meade's long runs. I have been telling people at Graham that Meade needed to be the full time QB for the previous two seasons.

Graham looked like the real deal except for pass defense. The first team with a good passing offense will have their way with the G-Men. Hope they can fix this...but they haven't shown any improvement in this area yet. I do love how Graham is playing physical this year...reminds me of old school G-Men!! Good win against Bluefield!!!

Still doubt me futbolking?  lol 

In all seriousness I hate it for the kids for Bluefield and the problems they are having right now.  Hopefully the team can right the ship and make a run at the playoffs.  With the added teams in the AA field this year in WV, 6-4 won't make it and Bluefield has a tough schedule.  This may be one of the worst tackling teams I've seen Bluefield have in a very long time.  They've got to find a way to get stronger and learn how to play defense in a hurry.

I agree with what Jim Nelson said after the game that Graham has as many play makers on this team as any one team they've had in a long time.  They were impressive at times and strong.  Their secondary is almost as bad as Bluefield's.  Best of luck to Graham the rest of the year.

Still doubt me futbolking?  lol 

In all seriousness I hate it for the kids for Bluefield and the problems they are having right now.  Hopefully the team can right the ship and make a run at the playoffs.  With the added teams in the AA field this year in WV, 6-4 won't make it and Bluefield has a tough schedule.  This may be one of the worst tackling teams I've seen Bluefield have in a very long time.  They've got to find a way to get stronger and learn how to play defense in a hurry.

I agree with what Jim Nelson said after the game that Graham has as many play makers on this team as any one team they've had in a long time.  They were impressive at times and strong.  Their secondary is almost as bad as Bluefield's.  Best of luck to Graham the rest of the year.

You called it.  Bluefield's line play was not good on either side of the ball and their tackling resembled Graham's tackling from the past several years.

Graham's pass defense needs some serious work, those guys were out of position all night long.  Seemed like they bit on the run almost every single time a pass was thrown.

You called it.  Bluefield's line play was not good on either side of the ball and their tackling resembled Graham's tackling from the past several years.

Graham's pass defense needs some serious work, those guys were out of position all night long.  Seemed like they bit on the run almost every single time a pass was thrown.

I'm sure with the threat of Reed and Collier running they expected a stronger run game.  Last year they didn't have much of an air attack but Cody Fuller gives them that option this year.  I'm sure the Bluefield game plan was what played out last night to bait the secondary on Edwards runs up the middle and off tackle all night and then catch them off guard with the passes down field to Collier and Reed.

Btw...Graham's uniforms were the best looking uni's I've ever seen Graham wear. The only other disappointing part of the night besides Graham's secondary was how pitiful the Graham band was. That might be the worst band I've ever heard. For sure the worst GHS band ever. I know their numbers are down...but dang.

Btw...Graham's uniforms were the best looking uni's I've ever seen Graham wear. The only other disappointing part of the night besides Graham's secondary was how pitiful the Graham band was. That might be the worst band I've ever heard. For sure the worst GHS band ever. I know their numbers are down...but dang.

Those new jerseys cost a lot of money I'm sure. Nike pro combat. Thank goodness for good boosters and fund raisers.