SWVASports.com Preseason Top 10 Fan Poll (OFFICIAL)

GMan

I have you blocked because you go to far greater lengths than any other poster I've ever encountered when it comes to bashing everything I say. If you don't like me, cool. Honestly don't care. I've got better things to care about than what some random guy in the middle of nowhere thinks about me. Don't flatter yourself and think I blocked you because you hate Richlands. You are FAR from the only one who has that sentiment. I'm friends with many on this forum in real life that do not like Richlands athletics. That doesn't change how I feel about them, that is their opinion. You, on the other hand, very rarely ever have anything that, in my opinion only, adds anything to the threads that you grace us with your posing presence. I'm not the only one who feels that way, but I'm not willing to deal with it when there is a magical button that allows me to not deal with it.

how would you know if I add anything, you have me blocked....

how would you know if I add anything, you have me blocked....

I've told you before. This will make the third time.....

1. I can still see what you post if I choose to. There's a button on every post you make asking me if I want to view your post.

2. When someone quotes you, I see it regardless.

None of those are it this time so that comes to option 3:

3. Someone texted me asking if I read what you said.

Maybe at some point you will learn how the blocking system on this sight works.

I've told you before. This will make the third time.....

1. I can still see what you post if I choose to. There's a button on every post you make asking me if I want to view your post.

2. When someone quotes you, I see it regardless.

None of those are it this time so that comes to option 3:

3. Someone texted me asking if I read what you said.

Maybe at some point you will learn how the blocking system on this sight works.

Nah making you explain yourself is oh so gratifying. Considering you haven't mentioned the forum software type that is available to the admin, ie: phpbb, mybb to name the most popular. I would assume you aren't that robust with the details yourself.

But as I told you for the second time I don't care.

For someone who can dish it you really can't take it

Everyone knows the extreme bias toward Richlands thay is on this forum... it's why some uses have me blocked.

They can't see the forest for all the trees.

There is no bias towards Richlands.  I can't stand Richlands BUT when you've been as dominant as they have for the last 15 years, you have to give them the credit they deserve.  Did I rank them #1 in my poll...yep, sure did.  May not stay that way but only time will tell...