VT unveils Battle at Bristol jersey

Ryan4VT

I just can't wait until they sell replicas. I'll drop $200 if that's what it takes to get one of those.

I own one of the game worn black jerseys from the BSU game they lost in embarrassing fashion.  Bought for $125 last year.  I'm still waiting for the white pro combat from the year before to get to the right price before I buy one from a seller in Christiansburg.

I own one of the game worn black jerseys from the BSU game they lost in embarrassing fashion. Bought for $125 last year. I'm still waiting for the white pro combat from the year before to get to the right price before I buy one from a seller in Christiansburg.

I want one of those so bad.

If you are close enough to the field in Bristol, I expect you can catch one as they are thrown into the stands by the team...I am sure the players will want no part of those things after being "Butch slapped".

There is close to the field for some...We will be in the "Pit Row Lounge" pretty dang close to the field.  We have one of the contracts for moving barriers.  4 good tix came with contract.  We will also be providing shuttle services from Sugar Hollow and Sullivan Central.

If you are sure you want a reminder of the beating, I'll try to snag one of those black rags for you. 

Truthfully, I hope it is a good game. 

There is close to the field for some...We will be in the "Pit Row Lounge" pretty dang close to the field.  We have one of the contracts for moving barriers.  4 good tix came with contract.  We will also be providing shuttle services from Sugar Hollow and Sullivan Central.

If you are sure you want a reminder of the beating, I'll try to snag one of those black rags for you. 

Truthfully, I hope it is a good game. 

I'll already have one before the game. :) 

Update: the jerseys will now be on sale Monday.

Nike is the only online retailer. You can buy in person at Alumni Hall, University Bookstore, Tech Book Store, Dicks, and Campus Emporium.

Hate Fall?!?  I love the fall season.  The leaves are changing; hunting season is starting; crisp morning air is the best during the Fall; grass does not need mowing; and fall baseball season starts.  I love the Fall, GMan! 

Hate Fall?!? I love the fall season. The leaves are changing; hunting season is starting; crisp morning air is the best during the Fall; grass does not need mowing; and fall baseball season starts. I love the Fall, GMan!

The leaves are changing to maroon and orange. That's his point.