Union @ Richlands

Ryan4VT

Enough about the game, lol but back to the Bearded Moose.  My personal favorite is the Mexican Philly Cheese Steak with Moose Track Fries

Back to the game.  I have been looking forward to this game since last years game.  Should be quite the atmosphere.  Safe travels to all the Union fans and all the Blue fans traveling in for the game.

I went back and watched the richlands vs gate city game lastnight on tape  gate city was getting some alight pressure on JLA. seems like when he gets a little pressure he likes to throw the fade to Howie are a go to Howie. if union can get back there a  little faster the GC and I hurd a rumor that maybe playing james on Howie I know Howie is fast as lighting but james is also fast I believe union will be alright I knw richlands dosent run a whole lot but seems like they can be affective union has got to stop run when they do run.

Enough about the game, lol but back to the Bearded Moose.  My personal favorite is the Mexican Philly Cheese Steak with Moose Track Fries

Back to the game.  I have been looking forward to this game since last years game.  Should be quite the atmosphere.  Safe travels to all the Union fans and all the Blue fans traveling in for the game.

Someone bring me some damn Moose Track Fries to New York!!!

I went back and watched the richlands vs gate city game lastnight on tape  gate city was getting some alight pressure on JLA. seems like when he gets a little pressure he likes to throw the fade to Howie are a go to Howie. if union can get back there a  little faster the GC and I hurd a rumor that maybe playing james on Howie I know Howie is fast as lighting but james is also fast I believe union will be alright I knw richlands dosent run a whole lot but seems like they can be affective union has got to stop run when they do run.

The only issue with keying on Howie is what do you do about Ball? lol 

I concur with the above statement!! lol

Howie and Scottie are quite a combination to deal with.  Honestly, you can not double to either side.  If you do that, it could be a long night.  Other WR's have proven they are more than capable of making plays too.

Obviously I'm biased to Richlands... But I just don't think Union is the team that they were last year... I keep hearing how good this Sophomore QB is in Turner but the big thing to remember is he's a Sophomore... Zero experience... He's got a stud WR in Mitchell, I wont deny that... That kid is obviously one of the best athletes in SWVA. But this year I just don't think the talent matches up... We all know that Mitchell is probably going to line up with Howie... Even when that happens what about Scottie Ball that is just as athletic with 5x the hands Howie has? What about Booker in the flat? What about Chase running the ball? It doesn't match up for me... 

In the end... If Richlands stops the run and covers 82... I don't think Union can keep up.. They will definitely score some points, but I think Richlands wins by 14. 

Richlands 41-27

I think this game comes down to the offensive line for Richlands. If they give JLA time, I don't think Union can cover all of the WR options Richlands possesses. If Union gets pressure, then that takes away some of the routes. The line also has to be able to open a hole for Collins to run through. That is my key.

For me I am anxious to see what our D can do with this run game.  If they can get some stops don't  allow them Bears to posses the

ball for long periods of time, statically  that means more shots down the field for Richlands.  All I can say is if we get up we better not let up, we

know Union will play to the last second on the clock.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously I'm biased to Richlands... But I just don't think Union is the team that they were last year... I keep hearing how good this Sophomore QB is in Turner but the big thing to remember is he's a Sophomore... Zero experience... He's got a stud WR in Mitchell, I wont deny that... That kid is obviously one of the best athletes in SWVA. But this year I just don't think the talent matches up... We all know that Mitchell is probably going to line up with Howie... Even when that happens what about Scottie Ball that is just as athletic with 5x the hands Howie has? What about Booker in the flat? What about Chase running the ball? It doesn't match up for me... 

In the end... If Richlands stops the run and covers 82... I don't think Union can keep up.. They will definitely score some points, but I think Richlands wins by 14. 

Richlands 41-27

Union's not the team they were last year. They are different and it may take some time to find their identity. I don't think you are hearing how good the QB is so much as people are talking about his potential. He hasn't done anything yet to be considered "good". Hopefully, that will change tomorrow. :)

There are 3 keys to this game for me,  1st would be our O line and if they will be able to give JLA the time to go through his progressions and a little run blocking.   2nd would be how well we are able to stop or at least slow the Bears running game.  We have had trouble in the past with this and it is extremely important that we are able to deal with their running game so they are unable to keep the ball away from our O.  And 3rd would be that we need to come out of the gate with the offense playing like it should.  They cannot come out playing like they did at the beginning of last weeks game against Gate city because Unions offense will probably be better than what the Devils were last week.

Gonna be a fun game to watch !

Hope everyone has a safe trip to Ernie and a safe trip home ! 

Richlands 41-27

I see your point what I'm thinking I'm prob wrong but richlands D was prob better last year then this years like I said I may be wrong an Union returns everybody on the line an better backs then last year so I'm hoping we can keep the ball away from a explosive offense that finally got clicking on GC defense. So Im gonna go with 2 ways it could go either a low scoring game where we can keep it away are richlands will start there scoring roll an Union can't keep up.