Hurley @ Eastside

Hoosyadaddy

I believe Hurley put up 70 Friday night while Eastside struggled on offense getting shut out by Central 40-0. One of Eastsides starting LB and OL last year now plays at Hurley. Transfers kinda hurt them this year with him going to Hurley and one of the top rushers going to Castlewood.

I would never say a High school or it's team is irrelevant. The Rebels just happen to have a pretty strong bunch of kids this year. This usually rolls around every four to five years. These kids put in way too much work for me to ever say that

I heard that he was there today and from what I heard will be transferring.  I will be the first to say he needs to stay at Hurley and finish the season with his teammates.  There are not enough footballs at Richlands either.  We have several backs on the depth chart and those kids have busted their tail to get there.  This is the fourth kid this year to transfer in to Richlands.  I can remember when all in Richlands would balk at Salem's multiple yearly transfers and non smash mouth style of football.  Now, we have became Salem.

I heard that he was there today and from what I heard will be transferring. I will be the first to say he needs to stay at Hurley and finish the season with his teammates. There are not enough footballs at Richlands either. We have several backs on the depth chart and those kids have busted their tail to get there. This is the fourth kid this year to transfer in to Richlands. I can remember when all in Richlands would balk at Salem's multiple yearly transfers and non smash mouth style of football. Now, we have became Salem.

If you can't beat em join em!!

I heard that he was there today and from what I heard will be transferring. I will be the first to say he needs to stay at Hurley and finish the season with his teammates. There are not enough footballs at Richlands either. We have several backs on the depth chart and those kids have busted their tail to get there. This is the fourth kid this year to transfer in to Richlands. I can remember when all in Richlands would balk at Salem's multiple yearly transfers and non smash mouth style of football. Now, we have became Salem.

Who is the transfer? Hate to see a small school like hurley lose anyone.

I can remember when all in Richlands would balk at Salem's multiple yearly transfers and non smash mouth style of football.  Now, we have became Salem.

You have a problem with the style of football at Richlands?