John Battle @ VA High

Battleborn

Very interested in the outcome of this game. Both faced larger and superior opponents last week. I think this would be a fun game to watch.

Tazewell is larger and superior to Va High? Not sure about that statement.

VA High has more talent than John Battle but Battle will play hard since it is a rivalry game. VA High has consistently underachieved with Crist as opposed to the success they had under Wheeler. I'll still pick the Bearcats to win a close one because Battle has 0 speed and their offense is really bad.   

Tazewell is larger and superior to Va High? Not sure about that statement.

VA High has more talent than John Battle but Battle will play hard since it is a rivalry game. VA High has consistently underachieved with Crist as opposed to the success they had under Wheeler. I'll still pick the Bearcats to win a close one because Battle has 0 speed and their offense is really bad.   

Oops. My bad. For some reason was thinking Va High played Tenn High last week. I'll retract that statement! :)

Battle is still a year or two away from putting a decent team on the field, but I believe Stone is making progress, given the dumpster fire he was left with (thanks, Brian Lee!)

With that being said, Battle will over-perform thanks to hustle, but will still be outclassed by a more athletic, stronger team

35-14 'Cats