Honaker @ Grundy BDD Showdown

IRISH-FAN18

Grundy also had a TD called back on defense when 33 stripped the ball and the ref called the kid down. He had him stood up and took the ball. Should have been a TD. I didn't even mention that before. Grundy is good with stripping the ball this year they get several per game it seems.

Honaker also did the same on stripping the ball well before tge kid was down and they gave it back to Grundy down on about the 10 yard line so whatever. We were getting just as many bad calls or no calls that you were. Your line was not set half the night and only got called 1 time on offsides for them not being set with the quick snap. I don't come on here and cry about the refs when we get beat much less when we win. Point blank your D beat us. The refs were bad both ways. Get over it. Good luck to you on the rest of the season.

Already said the refs were bad both ways not sure why you keep saying that but ok. It's not crying about the refs it's fact doesn't matter if it's a win or loss it doesn't excuse what they did just because your team wins.

Not sure what else you are upset about but it's ok like I said you can have your opinion and I'll have mine. No big deal. It just bothers me grundy wasn't able to close that game out and allow Honaker a shit with time running out. They should have been out of reach by then was all I meant. You guys had more time you very well could have won and grundy shouldn't have been in that situation.

I was at the game Hubbard didn,t get upset about the game .Just before he got tossed one of the Grundy kids got tackled on our sideline as he got up he threw at least three punches at the kid that had tackle him.

There was at least two refs there and no flag was thrown . Thats when Hubbard went off and i don,t blame him ,you got to stand up for your players. With all that being said congrads to Grundy hoped that made your season.

If anyone from Grundy don,t believe this just watch your film.

I was on the other side and couldn't see. The kid running the ball was Anglin, I've never seen him throw a punch or even talk trash to anyone in 4 years. He's very Barry Sanders like in personality and just kinda does his job and keeps to himself. So if he did anything I'd think there was a reason for it. Unless it was another kid that didn't have the ball. I didn't see it so that's all I can say.

As for "hope it made your season", it's been 20 years since Grundy beat Honaker, they didn't play each other for a long time...but no one was really looking to get excited about the win more than any other win that I know of. Grundy has been so bad for so long we're just happy to win. Period. The Hurley and Richlands games are two that different for most people but beyond that they are all about the same.

Hope Honaker wins out, only helps Grundy with more points. Good luck.