GW vs Honaker

02GW12

No doubt, GW takes out Honaker in this match up that features two very respected programs. Unfortunately, Honaker is somewhat down this year while GW is ready to regroup, and reload, after the washout delivered by the Galax Maroon Tide. George Wythe will take out all of their remaining frustrations on the Tigers ... OUCH!

George Wythe 32

Honaker 14

No doubt, GW takes out Honaker in this match up that features two very respected programs. Unfortunately, Honaker is somewhat down this year while GW is ready to regroup, and reload, after the washout delivered by the Galax Maroon Tide. George Wythe will take out all of their remaining frustrations on the Tigers ... OUCH!

George Wythe 32

Honaker 14

That's what I'm thinking also. Galax came in and smacked us in the mouth last week. Last season after Radford did that GW woke up and played well the rest of the way. I think the kids will show up and try and make a statement. Now don't get me wrong Honaker is extremely well coached but I think they are just a bit to young to keep up. That's no disrespect I just feel GW will pick what they want to do. I will say in very excited to see Honakers kicker.

It will get ugly fast. I will probably try to make this one just because I want to see GW!

They are something very fun to watch when they actually play to there potential. I will say we are better than last season when we came down to that amazing field in Honaker. The Galax game doesn't show that but they really are. Our C is still out but I think big Charlie Caudill will be back to full strength.

Honaker is having a down year,  but they are young and they have good coaching and great fan support so they will be back.  But I am afraid this game against GW will get ugly and make it a long trip back home for the Tiger fans.  GW just has to many athletes for Honaker this week. 

Honaker is my 2nd favorite team so I can't wait to see them get back to where they were a couple of years ago..............they will !

By the way,  I like the GW stadium,  I've only been there once and that was when my daughter was a cheerleader for Tazewell several years ago and they played GW at GW.   I really enjoyed watching the game there. 

We do have a nice place it's got its own feel. Like any other school does lol. As for the facilities the bathrooms are not the best haha just being honest. The concessions are pretty damn good CJs pizza is all you need to know. And if we're talking facilities like weight room, field houses, guest seating ect. Our weight room is very advance for hs level. It has its own building that sets beside the field and school. We have 2 field houses 1 for us and 1 for the opponents so no one sets in the weather. And the away seats are just a little smaller than the home but still a good amount of room.

02GW12 What do you predict the score to be?

GW has the ability to score very quickly and from anywhere. If Honaker plays like alot are saying then they won't be able to slow us down. No disrespect to The Tigers just truth. I think GW will score at least 49 probably more. And Honaker seems to have a kicker who can kick it from goal to goal. So I think they will have 12.

GW-49

Hon-12 with the probably of GW scoring 56 or more high.

Like Tiger_Tilt said when we visited GW last year that was my first time and it did not disappoint! The only thing I didn't understand was why they don't clean the hill side up? If they done that they would have numerous options to make an already great place to watch a game even greater!! Loved my visit and hope this email 2 teams meet up again this year back in Wytheville!

Also Honaker can't get the kicker in range 4 times a game so I don't think they will score 12!