GW vs Honaker

02GW12

Our trouble is line play! Very young and not athletic at all on the lines which is very surprising because if we never have anything we usually have a decent line.

Hartley (the qb) has turned into a good runner from all the running for his life he has done this year. Eaton (#12) has really impressed me this year. When we can get a pass off he's a very dependable WR.

Our trouble is line play! Very young and not athletic at all on the lines which is very surprising because if we never have anything we usually have a decent line.

Hartley (the qb) has turned into a good runner from all the running for his life he has done this year. Eaton (#12) has really impressed me this year. When we can get a pass off he's a very dependable WR.

The QB looks like he can move cut and run at will. And #12 reminds me of that big TE yall had in 2014. And our line looked like hot trash against Galax but they really are an impressive unit. They are absolutely massive and can move very well. But the technique Galax uses is amazing. But I think our O line and D line will be back to full strength this week minus our C. Who broke his arm against Marion.