Area signs for Trump or Clinton

tbgfan

Curious as to what the area is reflecting in signs posted for support of Trump or  Clinton.  In Washington County, I have seen very few signs for Clinton (really only 3) in byways and highways I travel.    Trump has several signs here and in Russell County too. 

Well folks, tomorrow night is the debate or debacle.  It could be either.  I have heard 100 million will be watching.  I will partake of it some, but not sure I can digest the whole thing.  I could get foundered on the chaos. 

This nation has undeniably arrived at a juncture of ineptness and civility undone.    Our course has been set and this debate will not change anyone's mind about whom they support, only strengthening their resolve about whom they won't support. 

Even with all of the above that shows a nation divided, I know that God is still on his throne and my hope is not in either candidate but in the creator of heaven and earth.  Amen!!

I'm calling it now 9th Congressional District goes to Trump with 65% of the vote.  He'll get 75 - 80 in the coal counties.

BTW Trump probably doesn't carry VA.

I'll be curious to see Trump's impact on the WV Governor's race.

I doubt it has much affect. Everyone in WV already knows Cole and Justice...opinions are already formed.

I think to a larger degree, this is true for most state and local elections, especially this year.  For example, what is currently happening in Charlotte and what has happened in the recent past with the "bathroom bill" will have a far greater affect on North Carolina election results than the presidential race this year.

Those results tend to have a far greater local impact than who occupies the White House anyway.

worked polls in 2008, Obama roughly 35 percent of vote in twin county area. I don't think Hillary will get 35 percent. Re-watched 1980 debate Reagan-carter, than watched Hillary-Trump, pitiful- I mean really pitiful. There is one Hillary sign on fries road. Fries road to rt 94 to Fort Chiswell 54 to 1(only counted one sign per yard) for whatever that's worth.