Still Undefeated

face-n-dacrowd

Castlewood beat Honaker and John Battle beat Lebanon.  Those are two good wins for those schools.  I believe the Rebels have stepped up and shown they can win big games.  There will be tests in the season but I feel something special with this team.  The defense is playing good.  I've been more impressed with Dakota on defense this year.  Hes just been a man out there.  Hard hitting linebackers and speed in the secondary.  This team is special.  Its good to see our fellow Hurley Rebels are undefeated too.  Good luck to you guys and Go Rebels.

Their NG is worth the price of admission to watch. He is 5'4" and 135 pounds, he also plays blocking back for Humphrey. The Seymore kid can play on saturdays at the linebacker position.

Their NG is worth the price of admission to watch. He is 5'4" and 135 pounds, he also plays blocking back for Humphrey. The Seymore kid can play on saturdays at the linebacker position.

Isaac is as tough as they come.  Agree with comment on Seymore.  He will hit you and hit you hard.  Turning point in the game Firday was when he picked off that pass and took it to the house.  Great speed, big hitter.  Thought Humphreys hurdles were simply awesome.  Rebels are for real.  Go Rebels