Tazewell @ Marion

IRISH-FAN18

Big non district game for both teams! I'm assuming Tazewell has quit practicing defense this week to focus only on offense and special teams to hopefully score over 80 this week. Lol. Will Tazewell win in another offensive shootout or does Marion's D hold Tazewell under 50 and get the win?

Marions D is better than Tazewell and on O they are about even. But I'd give the edge to Marion more weapons in the long run.

Anybody's D is better than Tazewell.  I'd say most peewee teams could probably score on them.  Offensively, I see few teams that are better than them when they are clicking right.

Tazewell really needs this win if they wanna make the playoffs. Their not going beat Richlands and Abingdon. Grundy and Lebanon are questionable. 4-6 probably couldn't get them a playoff birth but 5-5 could. A lot at stake for the Dawgs in this one!

Anybody's D is better than Tazewell. I'd say most peewee teams could probably score on them. Offensively, I see few teams that are better than them when they are clicking right.

That RB yall got is good and very fast. And the D has players but they don't play as a unit.

I think this is a must win for Tazewell if they expect to get in the playoffs this year.  They must win against Marion, Lebanon and Grundy to have a realistic chance to get in.

They can't lose one of those 3 and have to beat either Richlands or Abingdon, that would be a very tall task.

No doubt Tazewell can score, and they have a great Offense. Sure their Defense is weak,

But Tazewell is not a bad ball club. Marion has a good squad also, but it depends on

Which Marion club shows up. Marion lost to Rural Retreat, and Tazewell beat Rural Retreat.

Both squads together score over 120, and the last one with ball wins !!!

I think Tazewell pulls one out. They have athletes and I keep saying at some point those same athletes will get things clicking on D. For some reason, I believe it will be this week.

Tazewell is hard to beat if they are in a close game, that offense can roll. I think the win last week inspires them.

Tazewell- 100

Marion- 99

:)

No doubt Tazewell can score, and they have a great Offense. Sure their Defense is weak,

But Tazewell is not a bad ball club. Marion has a good squad also, but it depends on

Which Marion club shows up. Marion lost to Rural Retreat, and Tazewell beat Rural Retreat.

Both squads together score over 120, and the last one with ball wins !!!

Someone is about to come at you for using the "transitive property" so be prepared :D

Ryan4VT, you guys had me scratching my head there; what the heck did I do....

Hope not the HAMMER!!!!!

You're not gonna get the hammer lol. There's just several of us that believe that if Team A beat team B, and team B beat team C, that doesn't mean team A will beat team C. That's the transitive property in math, and doesn't really work in sports. UVAObserver has led the charge for years lol

If this true, just wish our Defense was on the same level..... Tazewell selling tickets with the offense but not gonna win a Championship with that defense as the Ole saying goes!

It's 100% true. That's likely skewed a bit by the fact the Appo, DR, and Richlands of the world are blowing out opponents and taking their foot off the gas in the 2nd half. But it's true, Tazewell has the best offense, ppg wise, in 2A.

It's 100% true. That's likely skewed a bit by the fact the Appo, DR, and Richlands of the world are blowing out opponents and taking their foot off the gas in the 2nd half. But it's true, Tazewell has the best offense, ppg wise, in 2A.

Sweet! Like I said just wish the defense would show up....