Tazewell @ Marion

IRISH-FAN18

If Rural Retriat > Marion and Tazewell  > Rural Retreat, then, Tazewell > Marion.

But, but, but... if Marion > Chilhowie > Tazewell, then Marion > Tazewell.

Also, Marion is 29 points better than Chilhowie, and Chilhowie is 12 points better than Tazewell, then Marion will win by 41 points.

Am I transitiving right, guys?

But, but, but... if Marion > Chilhowie > Tazewell, then Marion > Tazewell.

Also, Marion is 29 points better than Chilhowie, and Chilhowie is 12 points better than Tazewell, then Marion will win by 41 points.

Am I transitiving right, guys?

Chilhowie is a hard game to judge as anyone that was there can attest that it was the worst officiating crew ever seen.  That even game from a couple of Graham guys that were sitting with me.  Does that change the outcome of the game who knows and you have to get past it.  I think of back in the early 2000's Graham beat Richlands which beat Grundy which beat Graham.  Nice circle effect there.

Hey Stu, that could've been the same crew at the Marion RR game.

Seriously. I'm still waiting for clarification on that un-timed down that was blown dead but called a touchdown, which was followed by a 2-pt conversion for 6 points. 

What got me was the 4th and goal at the end of the game where the officials let the players call the touchdown after talking about it for a while.

That's kind of funny. Well on a kickoff we touched the ball and then it bounced back into the end zone. Should have been safety and they said touch back. Fwiw this crew had a female official on it. Not that I'm knocking her, just simply identifying the possible crew...

Oh also chilhowie had one lineman on the other that always started before the ball was snapped. Never called and false starts. It was pretty evident as I heard many fans talking about that and pointing it out. Like I said before who knowshould what would have happened but that crew sucked!

That's kind of funny. Well on a kickoff we touched the ball and then it bounced back into the end zone. Should have been safety and they said touch back. Fwiw this crew had a female official on it. Not that I'm knocking her, just simply identifying the possible crew...

Oh also chilhowie had one lineman on the other that always started before the ball was snapped. Never called and false starts. It was pretty evident as I heard many fans talking about that and pointing it out. Like I said before who knowshould what would have happened but that crew sucked!

On that last part stu. They called encroachment on defense and false start on the offense.

Well on a kickoff we touched the ball and then it bounced back into the end zone. Should have been safety and they said touch back. 

Touched it, or possessed it?  If the ball is not possessed, a kick has not ended and therefore as soon as the ball crosses the goal line it is a touchback in HS.  This applies for kickoffs, punts or FG attempts.

That's kind of funny. Well on a kickoff we touched the ball and then it bounced back into the end zone. Should have been safety and they said touch back.

If the player never had control of the ball and only touched it and then it went into the endzone, in high school, it is a touchback.

If the player never had control of the ball and only touched it and then it went into the endzone, in high school, it is a touchback.

Did not know that part. I know most of the differences in high school vs college but not that one.

Stats per today's  Bristol Herald Courier in this matchup

Rushing

Marston, Marion-- through 5 games-65 carries-517 yds.- YPC 8.0 

Harris, Tazewell-- through 5 games-45 carries-380 yds.-YPC 8.4 

Scoring

Marston, Marion--7 TD's-42 pts

Shaft, Marion--6 TD's -36 pts

Kitts, Tazewell--10 TD's, 8--2pt conversions--76 pts

Harris, Tazewell--9 TD's --54 pts

Mullins, Tazewell--5 TD's, 2--2pt conversions--34 pts

Touchdown Passes

Wyatt, Marion--9

Kitts, Tazewell--6

Mullins, Tazewell--1

TD Receptions

Shaft, Marion--5

McNeil, Marion--2

A. Robinson, Marion--1

Mullins, Tazewell--4

Griffith, Tazewell--2

Watson, Tazewell--1

BHC Game Prediction

Marion 51

Tazewell 38

Proofed before I posted and just typed what BHC has listed.

No knock against you. Thanks for posting. I just think the BHC has them way too low. I've read the stats after a few of their games and I can remember him being 140+ in one and I think 160+ in another. That would be 300 in just two of the games. I would be willing to guess he's close to 500 or above.