Injuries are tuff

Sam_I_Am

With most teams getting a little deeper into their schedule how are things holding up? I know i have heard/read things here about some injuries of key players. Who has injured player's? Are they out for the season? or looking for a bye week to get here to heal up? How has this affected/changed the team? 

UNION HAS THE WEEK OFF, THIS WILL HELP ZIRKLE HEAL UP,WE HAVE OE PLAYING WITH A SOFT CAST ON,DAMN HE HAS HAD WHAT...TWO PICK 6 WITH THAT THING A TOUCHDOWN OR TWO BY CATCHING THE BALL,QUALLS MUST HAVE PUT STICK-UMM ON THAT THING.WE HAVE SEVERAL SUBS BANGED UP,GETTING BEAT UP IN PRACTICE.I THINK THE REST WILL HELP US,HAVENT BEEN FULL SPEED SINCE RICHLANDS, TURF IS HARD ON THE BODY

Warriors really hurting with Mullins at QB,Jessee at RB, Wes Summers already gone for year...etc-tough year so far

I talked to a buddy that was at the central game last Friday. He said mullins came in for a little and was limping bad. Also said lebanon had a running back that was limping around as well. Could be the reason for the close score Friday.