Power points

goose111874

If we win out we should pass Hurley off of rider points. The teams we play will have better records. Thus giving us more points off of the teams they've beat. And GW plays 2A Marion the rest are 1A. Galax plays 2A Giles, 2A Graham and 2A Glenvar. GW should have at least 2 8-2 teams 2 7-3 teams and 1 or 2 6-4 teams.

They might end up passing Hurley BC the teams on GW/Galaxs schedule will all finish w great records while Hurley will likely not have the same advantage. And both GW/Galax play several 2A/3A teams.

A 9-1 Galax team Probavly would've out pointed Hurley at 10-0.

I think technically Hurley plays more 2A schools than George Wythe does. GW only plays one 2A school I think (Marion) and they do have some bad teams on their schedule too. Honaker, Holston, Rural Retreat aren't going to give them many points.

If we win out we should pass Hurley off of rider points. The teams we play will have better records. Thus giving us more points off of the teams they've beat. And GW plays 2A Marion the rest are 1A. Galax plays 2A Giles, 2A Graham and 2A Glenvar. GW should have at least 2 8-2 teams 2 7-3 teams and 1 or 2 6-4 teams.

You're probably right. I forgot Hurley played Holston too. So holston and honaker's bad records will cancel out since GW and Hurley both played them.

Hurley will only be able to count on Grundy and Castlewood for sure not to have losing records. That sits well for GW

Thise 3 and NW won't give us many point either but the other 6 should boost us. FC coming on is really gonna help we are only half a point behind right now. With a 1 loss PH coming in next week. After that it's Holston at home then RR away.

You're probably right. I forgot Hurley played Holston too. So holston and honaker's bad records will cancel out since GW and Hurley both played them.

Hurley will only be able to count on Grundy and Castlewood for sure not to have losing records. That sits well for GW

Yeah those 2 will cancel out but GW has played or will play the 3,4,5,7,12 and 13 in 1A and the 8 in 2A

How does the playoff bracket work? is it the top 2 from the west and top 2 from the east play in the semi final?

They will cross bracket.

The highest remaining seed in West hosts the lowest remaining seed in the East.

And the highest remaining seed in the East hosts the lowest remaining seed in the West.

Winners of those meet in the State Championship.

I got Appomattox in 2nd if they lose to Amhearst and 1st if the win

In a scenario where a 9-1 Appo is given maximum points (meaning all their opponents win out), I still have them behind a 9-1 Graham. And that's best case scenario, which is not going to happen. How many points do you see a 9-1 Appo finishing with?

From the VHSL

2A West:

1-Appomattox 26.85714

2-Richlands 25.50000

3-Graham 24.00000

4-Dan River 23.62500

5-Union 23.42857

6-Grundy 20.71429

7-Glenvar 20.57143

8-Marion 20.28571

9-Martinsville 20.14286

10-Lee High 19.00000