Eliminated

Hoosyadaddy

Floyd could be in the hot seat as they were sitting 12th, lost to Giles last night and still have to face #6 Glenvar.

Kinda expected Floyd to at least have a decent showing v. Giles. I know Giles got back one of their guys and are playing better now than early in season but Floyd had absolutely nothing for them.

Kinda expected Floyd to at least have a decent showing v. Giles. I know Giles got back one of their guys and are playing better now than early in season but Floyd had absolutely nothing for them.

Well Chapman only got to play for 2 plays. We won't see him fully until post season. The change in tailback has been huge for Giles in the comeback last week and last night. IMO I truly feel Giles would be 8-0 right now had they made them changes earlier and Chapman not gotten hurt. Lost by 7 to Graham, 2 to Galax, and 3 to Glenvar. All 3 games Giles averaged 12 points so we had no offense in those 3 games

Well Chapman only got to play for 2 plays. We won't see him fully until post season. The change in tailback has been huge for Giles in the comeback last week and last night. IMO I truly feel Giles would be 8-0 right now had they made them changes earlier and Chapman not gotten hurt. Lost by 7 to Graham, 2 to Galax, and 3 to Glenvar. All 3 games Giles averaged 12 points so we had no offense in those 3 games

Didn't you guys fumble a bunch last night and still rail Floyd?

I guess I will see out the season, but unless Mullins is gone next season, I probably won't come next season.  I'll probably find the game of the week in the area and go there instead.  I hate to be so down on coach Mullins, but 90% of the fan base, player parents threatening to pull their kids next season if there's not a new coach in place can't be wrong.

At least Grundy and Honaker have incentives against us over the final two weeks.  Grundy probably playing for a home playoff game and Honaker may be playing for a playoff spot period.

I guess I will see out the season, but unless Mullins is gone next season, I probably won't come next season.  I'll probably find the game of the week in the area and go there instead.  I hate to be so down on coach Mullins, but 90% of the fan base, player parents threatening to pull their kids next season if there's not a new coach in place can't be wrong.

At least Grundy and Honaker have incentives against us over the final two weeks.  Grundy probably playing for a home playoff game and Honaker may be playing for a playoff spot period.

I like the Hensley kid. He has some wheels on him. I watched him run a 11.1 last Spring in the 100. I'm not sure what his role is but he would touch the ball.....a lot!

Tell them to give me a call I'll take the head coaching position lol

UVAO and I said before the consolidation that Ridgeview would struggle at first. The talent gap from A to AA on a WEEK TO WEEK basis is very large. A single A school can go play a AA once and a while and win, but when you suddenly play the 10 game schedule and 8+ of your games are against AA teams, you're gonna have growing pains. A lot of them. Union wasn't a powerhouse right away. It took 3-4 years. Like someone said, there were low expectations there. Some of you guys had Ridgeview as a lock for a top 8 playoff team before they had ever played a game.

Give the coach and the kids time. Otherwise, you're gonna turn into Tazewell.

UVAO and I said before the consolidation that Ridgeview would struggle at first. The talent gap from A to AA on a WEEK TO WEEK basis is very large. A single A school can go play a AA once and a while and win, but when you suddenly play the 10 game schedule and 8+ of your games are against AA teams, you're gonna have growing pains. A lot of them. Union wasn't a powerhouse right away. It took 3-4 years. Like someone said, there were low expectations there. Some of you guys had Ridgeview as a lock for a top 8 playoff team before they had ever played a game.

Give the coach and the kids time. Otherwise, you're gonna turn into Tazewell.