PH vs Chilhowie

face-n-dacrowd

My Rebels have had two tough weeks but still think they have a run left in them.  Our RB going down this past Friday wasn't good but do feel he will be ok.  My wife reminded me to have faith and that's just what I'm going to do.  I think the Rebels can rebound and think Brown can step up if we don't have Dakota.  I've seen Chilhowie and think we're evenly matched.  What do you guys think on this one?

I certainty hope that both kids are going to be OK in the long run. Chilhowie's player injury looked

Serious to me, and I Expect that he will not play, and should not play, if he is still injured.

I was not at the PH game, and can only peculate that he also had a serious injury, especially

When he had to be carted off the field. There is a huge difference between having a "broken

Leg and a simple sprain". If he has ligament damage, that to is serious. I wish the best for

Him, and hope that he will be OK in the long run.

Injured players on a football field is a receipt for disaster. Therfore, I expect neither player

Will not be on the field Friday night. Both teams have other players to fill in, and expect that

is what will take place, along with other adjustments by the respective Coaching Staffs.

I like be at that game. Sanchez kid is good runner. He ran all over tazewell. Haven't seen pH play. But why they said played against marion. Good luck to both. Safe game and safe travel for both teams.