FB Score UPDATES - Week 10 - 10/28/2016

trublue

FINAL: Patrick Henry beats Blacksburg 25-14 #1stand10

Order restored after a quick scuffle.

East Rockingham wins a wild one in Fishersville, beating Wilson Memorial 51-44.

great state

FINAL: Martinsville 48, Bassett 10

#FFE http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Week-10-high-school-football-scoreboard-399076011.html â€¦

Times-News Sports Retweeted

Daniel Boone's Charlie Cole surpasses 1,000 yards for the season. First freshman in School history.

great state

Goochland downs Bluestone, 56-13. The Bulldogs complete the 10-0 regular season. Great showing for Joe Fowler's @GHSFootball group.

Princeton gets slapped by Greenbrier 40-7. Tigers must beat 9-0 Point Pleasant next Friday to assure playoff spot. Good luck.

Union 35 Letcher County Central 12, end of 3. #KHSAA #VHSL

Bristol's Justin Grimm just came up big for the Chicago Cubs.

It's a final. Volunteer 40, Sullivan South 21.

great state

With Tazewell keeping this game close goes to show you, the Falcons didn't have a game plan for the Dawgs. Show up and let Sturgill beat them with his arm.

I know 31 like to get his digs in on the run game the Blues had, but IMO the game tonight is purely offense. The Blues and Falcons was plainly a defensive game which the Falcons won. Not a blowout, but a win for them.

You may be right to an extent but the facts are Tazewell has a good power run game and Abingdon doesn't do well stopping a physical run game. That was my point. I've seen't it with my own eyes.

That being said with Tazewell's defense being the way it is if you're Abingdon you know just show up and let Sturgill sling it.

Richlands held the Dawgs scoreless in their game.  45-0. 

Still feel the Falcons did not game plan for the Dawgs the way they did for the Blues.  Their game plan, simple--get off the bus, let Sturgill put points  on the board.  They may be jittery that the Dawgs are staying in the game and making it close, but the Falcons  are playing the percentages of their  offense being able to outscore the Dawgs at the final whistle. 

Mookie Collier took a run 70 yards for a TD and Bluefield has come back from a 26-7 half time deficit to lead 27-26 with 4 min left at James Monroe

I tried telling them Lindside guys that Mookie is a baller

Touchdown... Castlewood on a 73 run. 2PC fails.Castlewood 48- Eastside 36, with 1:02 left in the game.

Elam 7 run. Whited run. Castlewood 48 Eastside 44 0:31 4Q

great state