Tazewell Football

Gunz9

If Tazewell has any glory to be squeezed out of it, Nick will get it done, if the kids are willing to listen and work hard.

The kids aren't the problem...its their parents that are the problem(s)...has been for many, many, many years...

My thoughts are that he brings one of his son with him and turns the program over to him. His son turns Tazewell into a championship caliber team and the year before they win the state title he leaves to go coach Gate City and has wild success there, winning multiple state titles there. He retires in twenty five years as GC's all-time wins leader and then ten years later goes back to Tazewell and Colobro's grandson starts the whole process over again.  

To clarify, there was an "unfamiliar face" in the weight room one day supervising lifting with other coaches from the prior season. Am I correct? if so, and no interviews have been made, that is an iffy situation. I know this crap happens from time to time but kind of confusing when Tazewell is bringing a guy around the team who has not even been interviewed. Sure maybe the "unfamiliar face" might have been just stopping by lol but legit shady business. 

I know Tazewell probably wants Colobro like hell, but stay fair to the process. Apparently, according to other posters who have those ever so accurate inside sources, there is other qualified candidates. Mixed signals if they end up not selecting Colobro. Just my 2 cents... Thank God I do not have any interaction with Tazewell's program. 

Tazewell is doing the same thing Richlands does. Take said individual on a "Tour" of the facilities next thing you know you've got yourself a new coach. I'm quite impressed with Tazewell recognizing a need for change in tactics.

LOL okay you make a point. Can we coin this the "Tazewell County Way"? 

To clarify, there was an "unfamiliar face" in the weight room one day supervising lifting with other coaches from the prior season. Am I correct? if so, and no interviews have been made, that is an iffy situation. I know this crap happens from time to time but kind of confusing when Tazewell is bringing a guy around the team who has not even been interviewed. Sure maybe the "unfamiliar face" might have been just stopping by lol but legit shady business.

I know Tazewell probably wants Colobro like hell, but stay fair to the process. Apparently, according to other posters who have those ever so accurate inside sources, there is other qualified candidates. Mixed signals if they end up not selecting Colobro. Just my 2 cents... Thank God I do not have any interacting with Tazewell's program.

Oh! Shew! Thank God!