Tazewell Football

Gunz9

Heard they are bringing in Rex Ryan since his departure from Buffalo. Also that Rex wanted to bring Ole Freddie down from WV to scratch a itch when he had one, bring Palmer down to clean his balls while he's out on the driving range and bring Mance up to hold his sweaty jock strap while he showers. IDK, just rumors I suppose!

• 2 weeks later...

Tim Hayes â€@Hayes_BHCSports 8m8 minutes ago

Tim Hayes Retweeted Jim Talbert

Colobro returns to Tazewell, where he went 24-11 as head coach from 1980-82. #HCFH #VHSL

Jim Talbertâ€@JIMRNP 19m19 minutes ago

Nick Colobro named THS football coach

great state

How long until the parents run him off, too?

Had the honor to play for Colobro, and played on some very successful teams under him. He's a great coach, he focuses on the little things. He always said "do the little things right, the big things will take care of themselves". Wish my old coach the best of luck on his homecoming. He has his work cut out for him. Maybe things will go better than his last HC gig.

One thing that any good team needs is talent. Don't know what is coming through the ranks, but if there is any talent there, he will get the most out of it.

A lot of talent coming up in the next few years if they can keep it from "moving" west.

Give him a chance and things will get better quicker than most would think. I'm happy for all the die hard Bulldogs fans. He will not be the problem this time. Give him all the authority and he will get the job done. I wish you all in Tazewell the best and can't wait to watch the results Colobro will bring.