Richlands vs Stuarts Draft

thundercloud

Does anybody have in info on the Draft offense.  What type do they run? Any stats? I know it is run dominate but is it Wing T

Single wing, Veer or what. Them Valley teams with them multiple backs bring back some bad memories.

Read somewhere the D coach use to be D coach at Wilson.

I saw another video of the Stuarts Draft/East Rockingham game, coverage by the News Leader.  They said the  ER QB had thrown for 41 TD's  and over 3,100 yds this season,  only three picks, stats similar to JLA.  The ER QB threw three picks in this game, so that tells me SD has a good pass defense. Believe 2 of the picks were for TD's.   In the short video clip I didn't see a lot of speed from SD, but that doesn't mean its not there. 

Definitely can't be looking pass this game and I don't think the coaching staff will let that happen.  If the Blues can play a complete game on both sides of the ball, I think they have a good chance to be in Salem the following week. 

GO BLUES

LET'S FINISH

All ER did all year was pass. They only had 24 yards rushing. SD dropped 8 and dared ER to run, ER decided to pass anyway. Richlands will run if they drop 8. They've been working since Abingdon to make sure that if a team drops 8 again, they can beat it.

When union played S. Draft a few years back you had to be alert on kickoffs. They will kickoff over the front line toward the sideline and against union I think they recovered 2 for sure and maybe 3 and we knew they were gonna do it because the week before they recovered 3 or 4. Not sure though if they have the same special teams coach now though or not. Good luck this week though and if u guys win we will be there in Salem to root you guys on.

Quick question for you Richlands folks. Beyond 4 years ago idk much about the Blues. I know it has been awhile since you all have went undefeated but besides Giles in 2013 have you all ever lost a game by more than 2 tds over the last 10 years? I know it's a random question but I've seen something posted with team records over the last decade but never got to see the scores from each season. I think Richlands overall record since 2000 is quite inpressive