Graham's Schedule

Golden_Tsunami

Princeton's schedule and Bluefield are now complete for next season.

Bluefield  

08-25 H Graham

09-01 A Princeton

09-08 A Woodrow Wilson

09-15 A Greenbrier East

09-22 H Tazewell

09-29 H Richlands   (Bluefield's 1,000th game)

10-06 H Point Pleasant

10-13 H Man

10-20 A Oak Hill

10-27 H James Monroe

Princeton

08-25 A Buckhannon-Upshur

09-01 H Bluefield

09-15 H Parkersburg South

09-22 H Musselman

09-29 H Graham

10-06 A Oak Hill

10-13 A James Monroe

10-20 H Wheeling Park

10-27 A Greenbrier East

11-03 A Brooke

Graham got last open spot. So we probably pick up twin springs. Im sorry but tazewell not going get any better but at same time we not playing good against teams. So see why other teams don't want pick us up. I'm glad we pick up bluefield.

Grayson rapidly approaching 1A numbers/travel major issue ....  from an entire sports program(basketball,Baseball,Girls  sports etc)  perspective not sure SWD any stronger the  MED with addition of GW and   Blands eventual move to Hogo.

Grayson rapidly approaching 1A numbers/travel major issue .... from an entire sports program(basketball,Baseball,Girls sports etc) perspective not sure SWD any stronger the MED with addition of GW and Blands eventual move to Hogo.

Grayson has made more than its fair share of head scratching decisions through the years. Building a 25 million dollar elementary school on top of a mountain for 50 kids being the most astonishing.

As a graduate, I like to give them shit for it.

Truth is, Dukey is spot on. Grayson is rapidly approaching 1A numbers and will likely be there inside a decade if recent trends continue. And the MED is not the doormat it once was with no reversal in site.

My info was Galax Gazette which while a small hometown newspaper has a really good sportswriter in Craig Worrell....also related to Grayson bball Coach i beleive so should have some "insider scoop".    The building of the school on western end will haunt this county educationally/financially  for the next 30 years.....I have yet to hear one person in support of that decision.  

My info was Galax Gazette which while a small hometown newspaper has a really good sportswriter in Craig Worrell....also related to Grayson bball Coach i beleive so should have some "insider scoop".    The building of the school on western end will haunt this county educationally/financially  for the next 30 years.....I have yet to hear one person in support of that decision.  

Craig is as talented as hometown local newspapers get.  The rest, not so much!

If i'm not mistaken, Craig and Mike are brothers.