Awful Quite

Bulldogs52

Man,   a Richlands fan and a Giles fan having a spat,  kinda seems like a family fight.....lol

I'm just having fun with him.  He has a habit of running his mouth about things he knows nothing about.  It's funny.  He'll have the last word though.  He can't stand it.  He was banned before for acting like an idiot.  I guess some things never change.  I just enjoy watching him lose his cool.  He has the mind of fifth grade child, so I have to dumb it down a bit in order for him to keep up.

Appomattox is due for a bad performance...29 straight wins is a lot..and from the looks of there roster there gonna be as good or better next year.lets just hope the ball bounces the blues way come Saturday..either way win or loose im proud of these young men most ppl didnt give them a chance to even be here after all the seniors we lost off last years team...and with the struggles of the run game...

4>2 is all I care about...and I probably know your coach better than you do so don't say I don't know what I'm talking about unless you know me, which you don't

You said im jealous of your previous blues...all I wanted to know was why you think that...but at this point the hell with it I don't give a ctap...you are a loser that I've wasted too much time arguing with....are ya at Salem saturday

And if you think I'm mad and lost my cool as you said then you are clueless...and im probably more educated than you.....but I'm sure you wouldn't admit it if I was

And I was banned because I was called a liar for something nobody knows anything about and a certain person for upset and banned..oh well life goes on....more than one way to skin a cat

And I'm still laughing at the title of this thread. I'm "quite" entertained.  But I'll try and be more "quiet" about it going forward.

Lol wow, just noticed that myself. All these post and your the first one to notice, or at least say anything!

Not quiet the first one 

Happy to be in the game, ready to help our team from the stands try to be the 1 behind the 1 in 29-1.

If y'all do (and please God I hope it happens, big time) win, don't pull a JJK and take a piece of the turf and save it like JJK did in 99 after ending PVs 28 or 29 game winning streak. Biggest accomplishment ever for a JJK fb team lolol

If y'all do (and please God I hope it happens, big time) win, don't pull a JJK and take a piece of the turf and save it like JJK did in 99 after ending PVs 28 or 29 game winning streak. Biggest accomplishment ever for a JJK fb team lolol

You would've thought Wise Central won the state championship in 2015 when they beat Ridgeview in their second game ever.  JJ Kelly's piss poor attitude certainly transferred over to Central, that's for sure.

Kinda funny though... you don't hear much talk in Wise about that time they blew a 14 point lead in the final minute to Haysi and lost in overtime that time.  :)