Awful Quite

Bulldogs52

I guess there's not a lot to say, most non-Richlands people think that we don't stand a chance, and most of us Richlands fans think we do..........about sums it up don't it.....lol

I've said I think you have a chance...a small one now that Howie is out and if the LB is out less of a shot

You need to be at 100% to beat them and you aren't..but you have a chance because you are playing saturday

I've said I think you have a chance...a small one now that Howie is out and if the LB is out less of a shot

You need to be at 100% to beat them and you aren't..but you have a chance because you are playing saturday

I'm glad Richlands has the opportunity.  All this jealousy from people like you whose team didn't make it is so petty. 

And I'm still laughing at the title of this thread. I'm "quite" entertained.  But I'll try and be more "quiet" about it going forward.

I'm glad Richlands has the opportunity. All this jealousy from people like you whose team didn't make it is so petty.

Jealous? What the hell you talking about pal?

Just being honest since I've seen Appomattox live...chill out I'll be there rooting for Richlands

Jealous hahaha you must be insane

And my team has made it AND brought home the gold 4 times if you need to know

Jealous? What the hell you talking about pal?

Just being honest since I've seen Appomattox live...chill out I'll be there rooting for Richlands

Jealous hahaha you must be insane

And my team has made it AND brought home the gold 4 times if you need to know

You sure sound jealous. 

I'm glad Richlands has the opportunity. All this jealousy from people like you whose team didn't make it is so petty.

And I'm still laughing at the title of this thread. I'm "quite" entertained. But I'll try and be more "quiet" about it going forward.

No jealousy here. Just cold, hard, objective reason. Finishing second place to the two-time defending state champions, a team that's one of the best 2A/D2/D3 teams ever, is nothing to sneeze at.

No jealousy here. Just cold, hard, objective reason. Finishing second place to the two-time defending state champions, a team that's one of the best 2A/D2/D3 teams ever, is nothing to sneeze at.

Oh, I know you're sensible.  Others here are just jealous.

If the LB is out?

Hokiebird7 I was not pointing that at anybody in particular and 2nd I was really just making light of it.........hence the lol at the end.  But I guess I did a bad job of making light of it.

I think none of us from Richlands are under any illusions as to what our team is up against,  after all we did get a pretty good look at them last year,  and they are probably at the very least as good,  but more than likely even better than last year.  Add to that the fact that we may be down even more  ( really hate to make this statement because some will take it as an excuse which it is NOT )  starters than Howie which could/will make the task even more daunting,  but I still believe in my blues and this coaching staff.

But if some of the rumors of injuries and sickness are true,  then the task becomes even tougher than it already was.

But the kids & coaches are working hard and will give their best effort and I believe in them and what they can do !

God,  I just hope the things we are hearing about the injuries and sickness are not true.  We will just have to wait to see Saturday who is able to play.  Until then it is just rumors..........I hope.......lol

Either way,  no excuses,  you play with what you have and next man up,  that's all you can do and you leave everything out on the field !   Win or lose after you get to this point you have had an exceptional year and have everything to be proud of and we ( family & fans ) will be and are very proud of the players and the coaches  for the year they have had !

And you sound stupid...my team has 4 rings...why would I be jealous of a team that has 2? You are an idiot

No offense to most Richlands fans, you know I'm a blues fan after my boys but this clown is well a clown

As I said, you sound like a little jealous crybaby.  But everyone here can see that.  Please continue to cry some more and prove me right.

Thanks for proving my point. I knew you couldn't stand it. Lol! Let's have one more!

Total dumbass you are

Hope you do get one sat but you still won't have as many as we do but at least your dumbass will feel a little better

And yes I'm so jealous I talked to your coach a while before a playoff game this year and told him we are all behind the blues