let us not be critical of our Kids and Coaches

ojrussell

We were beaten by a very good Appo Team and have nothing to be ashamed about . We are the # 2 team  in 2A .We were not at full strength against Appo ,but even if we had been ,it was still a stretch to win the game.We need to remember that not one of us wanted to win today as much as the Kids and the Coaches did. We will be good again in'17as will Appo, ,Union, Gate City ,[i am speaking collectively here] one of us  can outpoint the Raiders and let them enjoy the trip to SWVA.-Our Home.PS -If you feel an urge to criticize the Blues or the Coaches-Will you apply for  a coaching job if a vacancy occurs?

We were beaten by a very good Appo Team and have nothing to be ashamed about . We are the # 2 team in 2A .We were not at full strength against Appo ,but even if we had been ,it was still a stretch to win the game.We need to remember that not one of us wanted to win today as much as the Kids and the Coaches did. We will be good again in'17as will Appo, ,Union, Gate City ,[i am speaking collectively here] one of us can outpoint the Raiders and let them enjoy the trip to SWVA.-Our Home.PS -If you feel an urge to criticize the Blues or the Coaches-Will you apply for a coaching job if a vacancy occurs?

Congrats on the good season. Already looking forward to next year. I would be honored to be on that coaching staff an learn from the great minds like Mance. Would help me tremendously in future endeavors.

I hope the Richlands doesn't go on a J.I Burton type of run finishing runner-up for years upon end. Maybe they can break through one of these years.

I hope the Richlands doesn't go on a J.I Burton type of run finishing runner-up for years upon end. Maybe they can break through one of these years.

Lots of things happened in the 9 years you were in a coma. We elected the nation's first mulatto president. The economy tanked and has barely begun to recover. Gas shot up to almost $4.00/gallon and back again.

It's not a new trend I know, the whole point of the thread was not to critical of anyone, I was just saying for the players sake that I hope it doesn't become a mental hurdle., like it did for Burton. That program hasn't been the same sense "high five gate" Richlands has a chance to be the rep in the state title game for our end of the state for a while..unless  a few teams improve.

It's not a new trend I know, the whole point of the thread was not to critical of anyone, I was just saying for the players sake that I hope it doesn't become a mental hurdle., like it did for Burton. That program hasn't been the same sense "high five gate" Richlands has a chance to be the rep in the state title game for our end of the state for a while..unless  a few teams improve.

Richland's will be good next season but if they make it to state with all the players they lose on offense I would be shocked. I don't think the problem this year was anything mentally they just went up against a better team.