2017 schedules.

ojrussell

We know the teams for Richlands, just not the dates. SWD: Graham, Tazewell, Va. High, Lebanon, Marion. Non-district: Union, Gate City, Bluefield, William Byrd, Blacksburg. 

WB and Blacksburg are home games in 17, I do know that much. 

Richlands is beefing up the schedule. No saying they don't play hard schedule each year. Damn yall loading up. Tazewell did pick up hurley. I heard they had between princeton wv or twin springs. Way it sound it, we got twin springs. Our schedule hasn't been very impressive. But hope we start play lil harder teams. Only going help build a program. We don't have do it all at once but lil by lil.

Richlands is beefing up the schedule. No saying they don't play hard schedule each year. Damn yall loading up. Tazewell did pick up hurley. I heard they had between princeton wv or twin springs. Way it sound it, we got twin springs. Our schedule hasn't been very impressive. But hope we start play lil harder teams. Only going help build a program. We don't have do it all at once but lil by lil.

Thought it was the Beavers?

Tazewell's 2017 schedule:

Aug 25   Va High              Away

Sept 1    Graham             Away

Sept 8    Riverview          Home

Sept 15  Marion               Away

Sept 22  Bluefield            Away

Sept 29  Hurley               Home

Oct 6      Richlands          Home

Oct 13    Fort Chiswell     Home

Oct 20    Open

Oct 27    Grundy              Away

Nov 3      Lebanon           Home

Why don't you just play a day- night double header against Graham and Bluefield at Mitchell Stadium on September 1st and add an extra bye week in the schedule.

Good scheduling job by Richlands, you gain nothing by playing down in competition. The folks at Hurley will figure that out one day. Glad to see GC's schedule I think it is right for the talent they have to work with I just hope there is some breaks between the murder's row that used to start the season. South will be way down but Boone will be tough. Abingdon, Union and Richlands will be there usual tough games.

Tazewell should have Marion at home and Fort Chiswell away. They went to Marion this year and unless its a situation similar  to Grundy two years ago the Hurricane should come across the mountain. I talked to somebody from Fort and they said Tazewell was coming there.  

Dick, I am sure I am not the only one who thinks you need to be Flushed down the Commode.

I would not count on Tazewell beating Hurley the next few years.

I would not count on your being around here next year posting about how great Hurley is. I feel the balloon popped with that loss to PM at the Cliff. 

You really got it in for Hurley, did one of our girls dump you, exactly what is your problem?

When you bray like a donkey for months on end about something; are then proven wrong in a manner that everyone saw coming; and then refuse to acknowledge it; you tend to lose much of the goodwill you ever had, if you had any at all.

When you bray like a donkey for months on end about something; are then proven wrong in a manner that everyone saw coming; and then refuse to acknowledge it; you tend to lose much of the goodwill you ever had, if you had any at all.

Could not say it any better.