Lebanon @ Gate City Predictions

RiverRat24

The basket must have looked as big as a washing tub for Mac tonight. He was on fire. I thought GC played good D and rebounded the ball really well tonight. Ervin played well and Collier had some nice plays and several good hustle rebounds and so did Bradley.

The one kid from Lebanon could play some ball. ...#4 I think was his number. He was lights out. He probably had over half of their 43 pts. Would love to see that kid in a GC uniform.

Pretty good showing tonight. I believe everyone played. 

Game was not even as close as the score indicates. GC calls off the dogs and just scores 6 points in the 4th quarter. 

Lebanon's #4 can play. Without him, they have nothing. Believe he played essentially the entire game.

McClung 29, Ervin 17, Collier 9, Dean 11, Kimbler 3, Compton 1, Fansler 3, Sharpe 3

If McClung had played a full 3 qtrs the guy would have had 40-50 pts easy. Everything he put up went in. They all played pretty well though. Sharpe rebounds the ball as good as anyone on the team and has pretty good moves under the bucket. Noe plays excellent defense. There's several other bench players that do things right that I think can help GC late in the season. But when you toss them out there with a whole group that doesn't have alot of experience....They tend to look lost. Someone to help them out needs to be left in the game to get a rythm going.

Good win.....But Lebanon was as advertised. Very weak team aside from their star player. Hope they get it together and have a nice season though. Good luck to the Pioneers the rest of the way.

He had 22 of the 43.

He did have half their points. I honestly figured he had closer to 26-28 pts though. Darn good player...Can shoot the lights out. If just 1 or 2 of the GC starters play I really don't see the rest of the Lebanon team putting up over 12-15 pts. They really were that bad and I don't think they was missing anyone.

Lost 3 of their best players? What did they lose them to....Injuries or sickness or team violation of some sort? Losing 3 of your best players is a tough blow and very unlucky. But I feel certain their very best player played tonight.

Im pretty pumped about watching them play in another gym besides Viking Hall tonight. I get tired of that place after a game or two.....Can't pack it in and create an atmosphere like you can at GC or some of the other smaller gyms in the district. (Excluding the Wings Academy game obviously)

Lol... why not just move the Arby's to King College then?  That gym small enough for you?  :)

Nice win! Sounds like a lot of people got involved! Was Lebanon that bad? Anyone out hurt or sick? I find it hard to believe a varsity team is really that bad to be defeated by 40 or more. Unless someone was out hurt sick or something else, that team can throw in the towel for the year.

Gate City could beat every other team in the district, including Union by at least 20... they're just that good man.

Lol... why not just move the Arby's to King College then? That gym small enough for you? :)

Well if I had my choice I'd rather it just be played at GC ;)

I dislike how the goals sit out in the middle of nowhere with no backdrop/wall behind them. It just doesn't look right to me and takes away from the experience. And I'm sure THS really cares how I feel about it....lol