Richlands vs Graham

local_insight

Hopefully they will play this game with the snow possibly starting late afternoon, early evening!!

Mercer county schools are dismissing early today. If Tazewell decides to then no game, right?

Sad thing is that you were right. They rescheduled the game. Must be drizzling the snow. Sad

Actually not snowing in Bluefield. Must be pouring in Richlands?

Maybe this is a conspiracy to make sure graham is healthier when they play the game?

Or maybe Fred wanted to postpone the game so he could have time to get Landon Lowe back on the team and convince Fuller to transfer back?

Or maybe, just maybe, someone checked the weather forecast and was concerned about the safety of the public??

Hell who knows!

Since it is solely up to Graham to decide games played... You are crazy local_insight.... or more like butt hurt from last season. 

I agree with EH31. Can you imagine having the game and departing only to find something tragic happened due to road conditions post game? But by God they got that game in at the house of hustle! 

County decided to eer on the side of caution... I applaud the decision. 

Actually not snowing in Bluefield. Must be pouring in Richlands?

Maybe this is a conspiracy to make sure graham is healthier when they play the game?

Or maybe Fred wanted to postpone the game so he could have time to get Landon Lowe back on the team and convince Fuller to transfer back?

Or maybe, just maybe, someone checked the weather forecast and was concerned about the safety of the public??

Hell who knows!

Yeah the weather is terrible....

Here in Scott Co....When snow is predicted the delays start. When the flurries actually start to fall.... Closings won't be long. Hope I'm wrong....I'd like to at least watch some basketball somewhere tomorrow.

Game is already cancelled....So it can't be changed and put back on for regular time can it?