Richlands 13-1

Madison County 13-1

Robert E. Lee (Staunton) 13-3

East Rockingham 14-2

Dan River 8-2

Chatham 10-2

Union 11-3

10 Graham 10-2

Ryan, as a RHS fan/alum, do you really believe they are the 4th best team in 2A?

Ryan, as a RHS fan/alum, do you really believe they are the 4th best team in 2A?

It's too hard to truly tell. We, here in SWVA, don't really know much about the Lee's and Madison's of the world. I do believe they are solidly behind GC and MHS. I would probably put them equal to DR and Chatham, and just slightly above Union and Graham. But again, it's so hard to tell. Our schedule doesn't really help us know, either. This game with Graham on Thursday will tell me all I need to know about this team. 

It's too hard to truly tell. We, here in SWVA, don't really know much about the Lee's and Madison's of the world. I do believe they are solidly behind GC and MHS. I would probably put them equal to DR and Chatham, and just slightly above Union and Graham. But again, it's so hard to tell. Our schedule doesn't really help us know, either. This game with Graham on Thursday will tell me all I need to know about this team.

Sorry man, but a 15 point win over Lebanon doesn't impress me all that much.

Lebanon has one player that's legit too. The kid can shoot the ball and keep a game within reach for a little while by himself.

This. That kid can shoot. Richlands was up 20+ at times. It's also quite possible that they were looking ahead to Graham tonight. That's the only game they've cared about all year. 

Honestly I'm not sure they're better than Union who is rolling right now.