Richlands @ Graham

Ryan4VT

Seems to be a Richlands player talking junk on Twitter about this game...hope the Graham team sees it...

It's not Luke. The only thing he's said (not counting retweets of BlueTornadoLive) is that he "might go DeMarcus Cousins out in public #gameday." I don't think that's who you're talking about. 

Scottie Ball hasn't actually tweeted something since Jan. 11th. 

Ethan Ratliff hasn't tweeted since last night, and that was about Duke. 

Grant Herndon hasn't tweeted since the Super Bowl. 

Mackenzie Smith last tweeted "I got a small circle, I'm not with different crews. #gameday." That's not it. He does a post like that for every game with an Instagram picture of himself playing.

Caleb Horn has literally never tweeted. He has only retweeted 7 things. 

Taylor Horn doesn't have Twitter.

Dan Brown doesn't have Twitter. 

Race Moir hasn't tweeted in two days, and his last tweet wasn't about sports. 

Austin Lee hasn't tweeted in 4 days, and his were about the Super Bowl. 

The last player is Hoppy Cantrell, and he hasn't tweeted since October. 

So who exactly did you see on Twitter that is trash talking???

From here on out Richlands will be heating up for a first region win, Richlands wins by 10 tonight.  I went and watched Gate City and Union at UVA wise and Union could play Gate City 20 times and not beat them.  Union is not fundamentally sound.  Their best player is Slagle and he will not be enough to stop Richlands at home.  Mitchell never goes left. Ball will own him.  Slagle will be key in that game but I am not a bit hesitant to say Richlands will win its first region game in 2017.

From here on out Richlands will be heating up for a first region win, Richlands wins by 10 tonight.  I went and watched Gate City and Union at UVA wise and Union could play Gate City 20 times and not beat them.  Union is not fundamentally sound.  Their best player is Slagle and he will not be enough to stop Richlands at home.  Mitchell never goes left. Ball will own him.  Slagle will be key in that game but I am not a bit hesitant to say Richlands will win its first region game in 2017.

Richlands "should" win by 10  tonight..Graham has 2 seniors, neither of which are starters.  They are starting 2 sophomores and 3 juniors... Two freshmen are seeing significant playing time.   I predicted that Graham and Richlands would split home and away this season and I'm sticking to it.  Graham looked sharp on Wednesday, Graham by  8.

Not sure if Richlands gets that first region win this season.  Looks like they will get Union, no easy task.  I don't see Graham or Richlands advancing in Regions, but I could be wrong.

Graham should have the best team they have had in quite a while next season.

Richlands "should" win by 10 tonight..Graham has 2 seniors, neither of which are starters. They are starting 2 sophomores and 3 juniors... Two freshmen are seeing significant playing time. I predicted that Graham and Richlands would split home and away this season and I'm sticking to it. Graham looked sharp on Wednesday, Graham by 8.

Yea but wasn't Wednesday against giles?

Maybe Graham will come out right before the game talking trash like they did in the playoff game...as a neutral person that was kind of funny to me

A

Yea but wasn't Wednesday against giles?

Yes, but I havent missed too many games this season, Graham looked a lot crisper with their passing and had a better flow to their game.

You do realize Union was down four points in the fourth quarter at GC when their best player fouled out? Union may not win more than 15-20%, but in twenty games I believe Union would win at least once.

Awful arrogant from a team that couldn't even meet Union in the tournament final in which both teams participated.

You do realize Union was down four points in the fourth quarter at GC when their best player fouled out? Union may not win more than 15-20%, but in twenty games I believe Union would win at least once.

Awful arrogant from a team that couldn't even meet Union in the tournament final in which both teams participated.

Pretty certain he's said a few times he's not a Richlands fan. Could be confusing him with someone else, but I don't think he's from Richlands.