Union @ Richlands

Ryan4VT

I watched Richlands play Graham last week at Graham with some friends of mine who wanted to come in from Tech to watch this game. We are sitting around now laughing so hard at that Richlands winning by 40 points comment.

You do realize one of the guards for Graham had nearly 40 by himself and the PA guy said he was just a junior also.

Now I'm not sure if any of the other guys play other sports but Union has some really good looking athletes and one is the Mitchell guy.

I'm sure he isn't the only decent guy they have. This is playoff time. If Richlands plays the way they did the other night I watched the 40 point defeat will not be dealt to Union. If Union has any kind of team at all Richlands will lose.

They look slow and old and not very athletic. The big 6'5 kid was the only decent looking "player" they had.

You will not like this but my prediction is

Union 68

Richlands 49

I feel zone defense will rule the night if Union knows anything about Richlands at all. Graham did and look what they did to them.

This game is the best game on schedule tonight IMO. It is a real crap shoot. Anyone could win and I do not think any one team has the edge over the other. I'd give Union the edge though since they have been playing pretty decent while Richlands has been fluttering as of late. I feel like all that is going to change thought tonight. Richlands fighting for that ever so elusive first Region win (Hard to believe).

Basically, winner get an easy draw for the next game... well easier. You won't see Mavahi! haha

I watched Richlands play Graham last week at Graham with some friends of mine who wanted to come in from Tech to watch this game. We are sitting around now laughing so hard at that Richlands winning by 40 points comment.

You do realize one of the guards for Graham had nearly 40 by himself and the PA guy said he was just a junior also.

Now I'm not sure if any of the other guys play other sports but Union has some really good looking athletes and one is the Mitchell guy.

I'm sure he isn't the only decent guy they have. This is playoff time. If Richlands plays the way they did the other night I watched the 40 point defeat will not be dealt to Union. If Union has any kind of team at all Richlands will lose.

They look slow and old and not very athletic. The big 6'5 kid was the only decent looking "player" they had.

You will not like this but my prediction is

Union 68

Richlands 49

I feel zone defense will rule the night if Union knows anything about Richlands at all. Graham did and look what they did to them.

Neither team is winning or losing by 20. Just not gonna happen. Both teams are too good for that.

On paper and their  last couple of games,  the edge seems to be in favor of the Bears.  At the Blues house, with a packed gym, and a inside  game going, saying the Blues in a close one.  May go into O/T just like their football classics.

GO BLUES 

I think it is safe to say Scottie Ball owned this game.  I was a little off of the 23 point victory Richlands only won by 16.  I was a little sharper on the gate city game, predicting a score of 77 to 62 and it was 78 to 63.  Richlands was up by 18 at one point.  Congratulations to Richlands on their first Region Win.  Good luck from here on out.

I think it is safe to say Scottie Ball owned this game. I was a little off of the 23 point victory Richlands only won by 16. I was a little sharper on the gate city game, predicting a score of 77 to 62 and it was 78 to 63. Richlands was up by 18 at one point. Congratulations to Richlands on their first Region Win. Good luck from here on out.

Good call Milo lol