1a West Boys

Tiger_Tilt

I'll take Radford....been there done it before

I think they got a good shot but Honaker was just in the state championship 2 years ago. So it's nothing new to us either. Well maybe the winning it part would be! But 1 thing is for sure both of them won't be there this year because if they both win the quarters then they play each other in the semis!

I think they got a good shot but Honaker was just in the state championship 2 years ago. So it's nothing new to us either. Well maybe the winning it part would be! But 1 thing is for sure both of them won't be there this year because if they both win the quarters then they play each other in the semis!

Yep and made Sportscenter Top 10 plays thanks to the Juan Thornhill highlight show.  Lol

Yep and made Sportscenter Top 10 plays thanks to the Juan Thornhill highlight show. Lol

Yeah how many other teams have made sportscenter from around here? Oh wait that wasn't a good reason to make it was it? Thornhill was awesome! Tanner had 2 or 3 dunks also just not spectacular ones!

Rumor has it that a player from Eastside was kicked off the team after being arrested yesterday. I was given a name, but won't share it here.

Not good. Even if it is just a player coming off the bench. It will disrupt the whole team.