Richlands vs. Amelia County

Dick_Vitale

Lonzo Ball is a joke in my opinion. The kid stands at half court and waits for a "fast" break. Now Zion Williamson on the other hand is a monster!

You are insane...ball averages a few boards a game...does he get these boards at half court?

Now his dad is a total tool but lonzo just plays and it's a hotdog or anything

I would take him any day of the week...as long as his dad could keep his mouth shut

You are insane...ball averages a few boards a game...does he get these boards at half court?

I would take him any day of the week...as long as his dad could keep his mouth shut

I think he was talking about the little brother LaMelo Ball that's still in high school that in fact does not cross half court. Google his 92 point game

I think he was talking about the little brother LaMelo Ball that's still in high school that in fact does not cross half court. Google his 92 point game

Well if he was talking about the little brother them he is right....he said lonzo so that's what I was going on

Well if he was talking about the little brother them he is right....he said lonzo so that's what I was going on

Yeah originally he was talking about them transferring in to Richlands to play for the state championship so I'm guessing he means the one in high school.. Lonzo shouldn't have any eligibility left.. but who knows, it is Richlands we're talking about so maybe they did mean Lonzo lol

I thought we were talking about LaMelo (the little brother) my bad.