Richlands vs. Amelia County

Dick_Vitale

Somebody putting the cart before the horse...

I hope Gate City (and Richlands) bring large crowds.  I am thinking I will be able to pick Leatherhead Larry and possibly Ryan out of the crowd!  

All the teams have looked slouchy today. I think it's due to everyone being so tensed up. Richlands seemed to be the far superior team in talent....But they just didn't play well at all.

Congrats on a good season Blues. Nothing to sneeze at!

• 2 weeks later...

Does Richlands have an argument that they finish 3rd in the state or at least 4th in the state since Amelia county played for the state championship?

This thread has been dead for 2 weeks and you decide to bring it back up to try and stir the pot a little more? 

Maybe I should change my poll choice....I thought it was amusing at one point...

• 5 months later...
On 2/26/2017 at 4:53 PM, Ryan4VT said:

That was Local_Insight talking about Lowe and more-so Howie. Fuller was a huge loss. 

I wasn't throwing the Lowe and Fuller being gone comment out there as an excuse. I'm legit just wondering just how much losing those two players have changed how this team has played and prepared. 

Fuller was a huge loss in hindsight and everyone local knows his dad got a raw deal. Phillips & his dream team were probably recipients of some bad karma at state. Fast forward to this year, I look for a great 2017 season from my GMen this year. That Martin kid is phenomenal, not sure how Richlands will do after losing all their starters.  Scotty Ball was fun to watch. I'll miss seeing him at the Graham/Richlands games.