Mac McClung

16 Points!  Close to breaking out.  I think Mac is going to have a NBA team snatch him up if they can.  1 and done.  But he is such a loyal person, I wonder if he would go in to the NBA after 1 year, Georgetown now is predicted to be on the bubble for the ncaa tournament, others have them in the sweet 16.

Georgetown coming on in to liberty and Syracuse.  Liberty Dec 3 and Syracuse Dec 8 any predictions?  Now don't be like , "If liberty shows up and goes off then they win, If they don't then they lose, like ( ^he ) does  Put a score up.  I am challenging all of you to put some predictions up, (numbers ) and then I will and I will beat you, I have one stinky crummy jeep with chicken grease on the door handles and a house full of chips, junk food,  and roaches.  I also have 1 Granpad I will bet.

1 hour ago, ja"velle said:

Georgetown coming on in to liberty and Syracuse.  Liberty Dec 3 and Syracuse Dec 8 any predictions?  Now don't be like , "If liberty shows up and goes off then they win, If they don't then they lose, like ( ^he ) does  Put a score up.  I am challenging all of you to put some predictions up, (numbers ) and then I will and I will beat you, I have one stinky crummy jeep with chicken grease on the door handles and a house full of chips, junk food,  and roaches.  I also have 1 Granpad I will bet.

Georgetown - 65, Liberty - 51

Syracuse - 77, Georgetown - 58

Just now, UVAObserver said:

Here is a brave man.  Any of the rest of you got the nerve to put some numbers up?   Not that you wanted it , but if you miss it by 30 I have gained a new respect for this guy right here.  Any one else? Okay I'll go. This don't go for this thread, all threads. Put up numbers, No talking out of both sides of the pie holes.  WTG UVAObserver. Proud of you.

Georgetown 87  Liberty 70

Georgetown 88 Syracuse 83

On 11/30/2018 at 3:54 PM, ja"velle said:

Here is a brave man.  Any of the rest of you got the nerve to put some numbers up?   Not that you wanted it , but if you miss it by 30 I have gained a new respect for this guy right here.  Any one else? Okay I'll go. This don't go for this thread, all threads. Put up numbers, No talking out of both sides of the pie holes.  WTG UVAObserver. Proud of you.

Georgetown 87  Liberty 70

Georgetown 88 Syracuse 83

You was close 88 to 78  look at these liberty highlights, looks like McClung is the real deal he and his buddy combined for 32. wow

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq8qM0shzfW/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6v0i9iiwrdyy

50 minutes ago, Lexi said:

You was close 88 to 78  look at these liberty highlights, looks like McClung is the real deal he and his buddy combined for 32. wow

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq8qM0shzfW/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=6v0i9iiwrdyy

What is this? Screen name number 4?

Wait!  Where did he go? That dude was trying to defend McClung.  As Ricky Bobby and Cal Naughton Jr. would say, "Shake and bake baby, Shake and bake."  AND ONE!

17 minutes ago, Lexi said:

Wait!  Where did he go? That dude was trying to defend McClung.  As Ricky Bobby and Cal Naughton Jr. would say, "Shake and bake baby, Shake and bake."  AND ONE!

That’ll serve him well in the NIT, which is pretty much Georgetown’s ceiling this year, absent some very unlikely performances from here on out.  BTW, neither Ricky nor Cal won a title.

That’ll serve him well in the NIT, which is pretty much Georgetown’s ceiling this year, absent some very unlikely performances from here on out.  BTW, neither Ricky nor Cal won a title.

The race ain't over yet, and were both cheering real hard for him, right?

Remember when that coach told him , "enjoy sitting on the bench at georgetown?"   Appreciate the fuel.  

On 11/30/2018 at 3:17 PM, UVAObserver said:

I think Georgetown could end up in the NIT, if they do , do you think they could win it?  Or play in the championship game UVAObserver?

I have to question Ewing not playing mcclung and akinjo the last 8 minutes.   That lost the game. Ewing will learn if he wants to win mcclung has to stay on the floor with Govan only resting them. I understand malinowski caught fire but he can't win a game for you. 

After his last 3 points he went out and didn't get back in until 2.5 seconds left in the game.  That was a head scratcher to me but I'm not the coach.  So far, the two biggest games for Georgetown are two of the best games he's had this season.  That's a good sign for when they start playing conference games.

• 2 weeks later...