image.png.54aa6c60813396509d2627833a18c184.png

UVAOBSERVER: "That’ll serve him well in the NIT, which is pretty much Georgetown’s ceiling this year, absent some very unlikely performances from here on out.  BTW, neither Ricky nor Cal won a title."

You're right Rickey and Cal has won as many titles in racing as UVA has in football and basketball.  

12 hours ago, Bowalker said:

image.png.54aa6c60813396509d2627833a18c184.png

UVAOBSERVER: "That’ll serve him well in the NIT, which is pretty much Georgetown’s ceiling this year, absent some very unlikely performances from here on out.  BTW, neither Ricky nor Cal won a title."

You're right Rickey and Cal has won as many titles in racing as UVA has in football and basketball.  

Interesting that you’d have an account on here for 10 months yet choose this thread (and that weird pic/caption that has nothing to do with anything) as your coming out party.  But hey, you do you.  

BTW, Georgetown is 101 in the NET, and has more Q3 and Q4 losses than Q1 wins.  Banked 3s are nice, and 37-point outings are nice, but let’s keep in mind where the TEAM is.

For the record, UVA has won a title.  In fact, 25 of them across 6 different sports.  So long as we’re keeping count of these things.  Might be a good idea to wait another 10 months before posting again.  See you in November, I guess.

On 1/13/2019 at 11:33 PM, UVAObserver said:

Interesting that you’d have an account on here for 10 months yet choose this thread (and that weird pic/caption that has nothing to do with anything) as your coming out party.  But hey, you do you.  

BTW, Georgetown is 101 in the NET, and has more Q3 and Q4 losses than Q1 wins.  Banked 3s are nice, and 37-point outings are nice, but let’s keep in mind where the TEAM is.

For the record, UVA has won a title.  In fact, 25 of them across 6 different sports.  So long as we’re keeping count of these things.  Might be a good idea to wait another 10 months before posting again.  See you in November, I guess.

What 16th rank team will blow UVA out this year?

1 hour ago, UVAObserver said:

I know Boeheim survived prostate cancer.  Wonder if this may be an issue related to that.

I hadn't considered that but very much a possibility.  I don't wish cancer on anyone and don't take it lightly but I'm still not a fan of his!