Mac McClung

Zac has the size and skill set to really land some big offers if he cleans up a few areas of his game this year....mainly his ball handling skills in traffic. If we see the same jump in improvement in his Sophomore to Junior season that we seen with Mac then Ervins stick will take off this year.  Seen Zac the other day and looked like to me he had got a little taller since the end of the season....not sure if anyone else has seen him and thought the same thing or not. 

Gotta admit....id be watching alot of ETSU basketball if they landed both of these guys.  

EDIT:  McClung is headed to Georgetown on the 24th for an Unofficial Visit.  Would be another nice offer for Mac if he were to pick one up from the Hoyas. 

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 3:09 PM, RiverRat24 said:

Would be another nice offer for Mac if he were to pick one up from the Hoyas. 

I think Georgetown would be more than another nice offer.  It's not in the same category as all of the other schools.  Georgetown is a different level.  Georgetown's program is far more accomplished and has much higher status than the others.  If he gets an offer from Georgetown, he's made it to the level, or at least has the offer....... of major college basketball.  As recent as 2015, Georgetown signed 2 of the top 100 players in the country for that recruiting class.

2 hours ago, TTownTigers said:

I think Georgetown would be more than another nice offer.  It's not in the same category as all of the other schools.  Georgetown is a different level.  Georgetown's program is far more accomplished and has much higher status than the others.  If he gets an offer from Georgetown, he's made it to the level, or at least has the offer....... of major college basketball.  As recent as 2015, Georgetown signed 2 of the top 100 players in the country for that recruiting class.

Georgetown hasn't made a Sweet 16 since I was in college.  I turn 32 in October.  Seems relevant when putting Georgetown on a pedestal.  

Georgetown would certainly be his best offer thus far, but that is a program that John Thompson III has driven straight into the mantle of the earth.  BTW, if you really want to piss a Georgetown fan off, ask him how many Final Fours Daddy John made without Ewing.

I wasn't placing Gtown on a pedestal. I'm simply saying, Georgetown is in fact, major college basketball regardless of how many sweet 16s of late. No question, they are not now what they once were. Neither is Wake Forest, NC State, Indiana, Arkansas, Memphis or many others, but....they are considered by the average fan as major college basketball. Signing two top 100 players in the last 24 months is something ETSU, LaSalle, Murray State or Old Dominion can not and will not do. As for Georgetown, I am no fan and truly don't like their coach. But.....compared to his current offers, Georgetown is in fact....on a Pedestal.