James Mitchell invited to UA All-American camp...

GMan

Talk to me in 1 year and 6 months.

So is Ball all of the sudden going to magically become a 4* recruit and get offers from Clemson, UT, Miami, Louisville, Vandy, WVU, likely ND too?

Mitchell is a more complete player than Ball. Jus straight facts homie

You've been wrong about Mitchell once over on the basketball thread concerning the Richlands/Union game.  You going for 2 for 2?  Again much ado about nothing here. Over-rated.

You've been wrong about Mitchell once over on the basketball thread concerning the Richlands/Union game.  You going for 2 for 2?  Again much ado about nothing here. Over-rated.

I wasn't wrong about Mitchell, I never said he was an elite basketball player. Slagle is.

And erm, who was wrong in that thread? You projected an easy 20 point win, and it didn't come to fruition. With all the horrendous officiating, Union was close until the 4tb and Ball never 'owned' James.

I think your jealous that Mitchell is a big time recruit andnyour boy Ball isn't.

Triggered.

You hid for a week after that game, giggle.giggle.  19 more post and you get the 1000 post game ball for mommy.  I'll play. your turn.

I hid? Pretty sure I went nowhere. Richlands was better that night. No denying it.

You said RHS would win by 20+ a d Union wouldnt be close. Didnt Union lead in the 3rd even with Slagle being well less than 100%?

Woulda been nice to see Ball v. Mitchell, but one team hid in a zone.

Ball is the better basketball player, no disputes there.

Mitchell is clearly the better football player, no disputes there.

How many D1 offers does Ball have? How many trips to Clemson and UT has he made again? I forget.

Milo will make you miss the Hurley guys

Tough call. 

The Hurley people had some personality... Milo is like talking to a wall. 

Either way, this brings some minor entertainment to a board that is dead from now until August. 

BW made fun of me for saying that Ball from Richlands would own Slagle and Mitchell in their basketball meeting to see who would move on to the regionals and Ball did just that,  Then BW hid from the board for a week because I was so right and he was so wrong.  He was not like UVAO the time I said Bluefield would crush Graham 92 to 68 and UVAO bet his jeep and home that they wouldn't but they did.  UVAO at least jumped right out and said "kudos to Milo"   One thing I can spot and it is lazy, you can have the body , the talent and the talk but if your lazy , your just lazy it's in the DNA .  It's hard being right all the time.

When you don't like contact you can't play tight end.  Never happen.  I'm not saying Ball can either , im just sayin Ball is the better athlete.

Question is...do either of them have the grades???  I've heard one isn't close but not sure about the other...

BW made fun of me for saying that Ball from Richlands would own Slagle and Mitchell in their basketball meeting to see who would move on to the regionals and Ball did just that, Then BW hid from the board for a week because I was so right and he was so wrong. He was not like UVAO the time I said Bluefield would crush Graham 92 to 68 and UVAO bet his jeep and home that they wouldn't but they did. UVAO at least jumped right out and said "kudos to Milo" One thing I can spot and it is lazy, you can have the body , the talent and the talk but if your lazy , your just lazy it's in the DNA . It's hard being right all the time.

I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong. Sometimes unreasonable things happen, and an unreasonable prediction comes to fruition. :)

Your record since then...not so stellar.

Just make a simple prediction without adding a if or but to give yourself an easy out if your wrong.  I see so many predictions of this nature, If Globetrotters can play good defence and rebound the ball and we can get some good officials I say globetrotters 65 pre-k 21 but now if pre-k can hit the three and keep the globetrotters off the boards and get a little help from the refs they could pull it off.  That's not a prediction. And UVAO , Big Winners and city of Raven are notorious for those type predictions.  A prediction is...............

Pre-K 12

Globetrotters 3

Just make a simple prediction without adding a if or but to give yourself an easy out if your wrong. I see so many predictions of this nature, If Globetrotters can play good defence and rebound the ball and we can get some good officials I say globetrotters 65 pre-k 21 but now if pre-k can hit the three and keep the globetrotters off the boards and get a little help from the refs they could pull it off. That's not a prediction. And UVAO , Big Winners and city of Raven are notorious for those type predictions. A prediction is...............

Pre-K 12

Globetrotters 3

I don't really recall the Mayor being one for predictions of that nature. Quite the contrary, he's given me the business for making predictions (most of which involving Richlands turned out in hindsight to be bullseye).