Bluefield Beavers

mv91

I think what is going on here is after you guys from Richlands powerstroked the previous head basketball coach and his son and ran them out of Richlands there is a feeling of guilt. And now you want to seem like their greatest fan.  Who really cares where the fans are from?  I am all for the support of Bluefield to win it all every year. And the support of all Bluefield players.  Anyone know how many Grundy fans are showing up for Bluefield games?  Just seems a little odd to me someone is counting Richlands fans showing up at Bluefield games. 

I think what is going on here is after you guys from Richlands powerstroked the previous head basketball coach and his son and ran them out of Richlands there is a feeling of guilt. And now you want to seem like their greatest fan.  Who really cares where the fans are from?  I am all for the support of Bluefield to win it all every year. And the support of all Bluefield players.  Anyone know how many Grundy fans are showing up for Bluefield games?  Just seems a little odd to me someone is counting Richlands fans showing up at Bluefield games. 

There are no former Grundy players on Bluefield's roster. No matter what anyone thinks of his father, Cody did nothing wrong. So of course Richlands fans will pull for him. He is one of our own, even if he's no longer here. 

He may be one of your own but Richlands is not one of his own.  He left because someone down there in richlands powerstroked his father.  He did nothing wrong but what certain folks in that town did to them does not make the pain any less for the kid because you say he is one of your own or show up for a game. Do you have to be a former player to go watch a playoff game?  Maybe you just like basketball and want to see a good game because your schools season is over. 

He may be one of your own but Richlands is not one of his own.  He left because someone down there in richlands powerstroked his father.  He did nothing wrong but what certain folks in that town did to them does not make the pain any less for the kid because you say he is one of your own or show up for a game. Do you have to be a former player to go watch a playoff game?  Maybe you just like basketball and want to see a good game because your schools season is over. 

You say Richlands is not one of his own, yet he's still friends with all of his old basketball teammates, and attended several Richlands games this year. Quit making this about him. Regardless of the situation with his dad, Cody did nothing wrong. 

102.3 The Ticket†@ESPNRadio1023 14m14 minutes ago

Bluefield's Mookie Collier has scored 22+ in seven of his last eight games. Cody Fuller had 73 3s entering the game. #wvprepbb

Two fouls on Bluefield's Donta Hopkins. He exits, Bluefield 4, Lincoln 2, 4:34 #wvprepbb

Goins 2 3s, Bluefield leads 10-8 2:28 1Q #wvprepbb

End 1 Bluefield 14, Lincoln 12 B - Goins 6, Collier 6. L - Riley 8 #wvprepbb

Paul Adkins†@PAdkinsBanner 2h2 hours ago

Chapmanville will play Friday at 11:15 am in the AA state semifinals vs the Bluefield/Lincoln winner. #wvprepbb

102.3 The Ticket†@ESPNRadio1023 3h3 hours ago

Final Chapmanville 65, Wyoming East 42 C - Williamson 23, A-Killen 11 WE - Cook 12, Brehm 10 #wvprepbb