Colobro Out?

Blue_Crue

I hope this is not true.

I know I am a huge Richlands fan,  but I would truly like to see that program get some stability for the sake of the kids in the program.  I hope it is just a rumor because Colobro could bring that stability that is needed so badly.  I really feel for the kids if this is true ! 

Coaches give players a hard time over quitting.  Coaches quit all the time.  Heard the Richlands head coach was quitting after next year.  Don't know if it's true or not.

Uh ok!

...what?

You wrote, "Don't believe it's a rumor!"

It's misleadingly written. It can either mean it's a rumor and you shouldn't believe it, or you don't believe that it is a rumor and is true. 

If you don't think it's true, you could have said, "I don't believe it, it's a rumor."

If you think it is true, you could have said, "I don't believe that this is a rumor." 

He's gone is that fucking better!

I'm still confused.

Did you mean: "He's gone, is that effing better?"

Or did you mean: "He's gone! Is that effing better!"

One denotes that you are seeking our understanding, the other denotes excitement and relief.

If you're going to type like a tween girl, you lose the right to be pissy with people when they can't understand your subpar attempt at English syntax.

Grammar Bully.  When a grammar bully corrects your grammar, you can rest assured you are not the cause of his anger.  Your word usage is simply the trigger of that anger.  The grammar bully is in need of companionship, so publicly correcting you sends the homing beacon out to other grammar bullies.  Grammar bully is ringing in the friends with whom he can bond over mutual hate of their/they're misstep.   You two grammar police feel insecure much?

Grammar Bully.  When a grammar bully corrects your grammar, you can rest assured you are not the cause of his anger.  Your word usage is simply the trigger of that anger.  The grammar bully is in need of companionship, so publicly correcting you sends the homing beacon out to other grammar bullies.  Grammar bully is ringing in the friends with whom he can bond over mutual hate of their/they're misstep.   You two grammar police feel insecure much?

Nope. I feel pretty darn good, currently. I was just wanting some clarification on a confusingly worded post. 

Dick ask the right way, then you began to make fun rather than to wait on BD 52 to clarify.  Not good.  You are supposed to be setting examples.

I never saw Dick's reply until after I had posted mine. When I saw BD52's post, I simply hit reply and didn't read any further. Anything else you wanna critique me on?