Colobro Out?

Blue_Crue

Can't blame any of it on the kids a lot of them are helping to get electric bills and rent made for the families, with tons of responsibilities besides hitting the gym every evening after school. The area needs jobs, jobs where a man can support his family.  A lot of good athletes are sitting in the classroom having to run to a 7.25 an hour job after school.

It is called the truth, if that upsets you then so be it.  I am sure you know about living in basements , calling people names and running to mommy every time you don't get your way,  by the way you chase my post all day just to insult and call names.  Who needs attention? There I gave you some. 

My point was that with kids doing different sports and some doing two at a time, it's hard for them to specifically stay at weight lifting in which Colobro was monitoring. Tazewell doesn't have the number of kids to have a solid 50+ constantly lifting, the 20+ didn't satisfy his reasoning to stay. After 3 months I can't see the reasoning of just leaving, if it was personal reasons that's fine but to preach to the students that came everyday about dedication and building a better program then leave is just unprofessional IMO.

Having played under Colobro, and continuing to have sporadic contact with him throughout the years, there has to be more going on than lack of participation in the weight room.

Tazewell gave him a sweet deal. There has to be some personal issue or an issue with the "powers that be" that made him leave.

Yes Milo some people have to work, others like you are still in their mom's basement playing keyboard warrior, pissing everyone off for no other reason than needing attention.

You do the same $*** that you're accusing Milo of doing and you're still here!

@Bulldog52. I don't what I did to you. I post opinion's, I don't assassinate people's character that's all Milo has done. If I have done something to you or anyone here PM me and we will discuss it. The board doesn't need this crap that is why it is so good.

Wow.  Lets pump the brakes here fellas.  Hate it for Tazewell.  They could use a good solid coach to stabilize the program.  And some of the comments are correct, The kids do deserve a coach wanting to be there and lead them.  Everything happens for a reason.  I wish the best for all the bulldog players.

On a side note, I wish Colobro had never left Abingdon.  I know my son certainly enjoyed playing for him and had a great coach/player relationship.

Anyone have any idea where Colobro ends up or is he going back into retirement?

If he did resign over player turnout for weight room good for him! Parents whine and go to board members wanting coaches removed. Then when you get a coach, the kids don't show up. Coach can't make kids show up, without the help of parents to hold these kids accountable. I think the loud voices who keep wanting new coaches need to go home and get their house in order. 

I heard Mance is Quitting after this year because next years recruiting class looked a little weak and the travel budget was being cut. Also heard that Colobro quit because they were buying him coffe for his office but no cups. Well that and Milo was critiquing his playbook every morning when he came in.... Not really but this is the best thread in weeks and its the offseason.

We'll alot of people seen him turn his resignation in Monday night during the school board meeting? That help?

Wasn't there.  Saw it on the news, so I guess it's true...of course we know how the fake news goes....

I don't tend to believe everything I read on the internet, unless I know the source.

Having played under Colobro, and continuing to have sporadic contact with him throughout the years, there has to be more going on than lack of participation in the weight room.

Tazewell gave him a sweet deal. There has to be some personal issue or an issue with the "powers that be" that made him leave.

This...but it wasn't "Tazewell" that gave him a sweet deal, it was a few boosters.  Unfortunately, the leader of those boosters is gone, and the rest have wavered on the deal.  Coach C jumped ship...