How do you like the upgrade???

GMan

Didn't know any changes were being made to site, due to busy with work, daughter's j.v. soccer and my son's baseball. I logged into today and was like WTF, have we've been hacked again..... Looks good, also enjoy the patriotic theme as well, and also everything don't seem jumbled up on top of each other, Good job and thanks!

1 hour ago, SXSW said:

Fantastic! The design really pops, I like the map with the locations of the schools on it.

The new logo was Ryan's design...he's been around here so long I figured we might as well make him a "permanent fixture"...

1 hour ago, RCITYHOO said:

LIKE IT, EXCEPT YOU LEFT RADFORD OF THE MAP.

1 hour ago, GMan said:

Dang, I just noticed that...will see what we can do to get it fixed.

My apologies! I somehow just overlooked the post with the footprint on it saying that Radford is part of the footprint. It's fixed and has been sent back over to GMan and Admin for the update. Sorry!

2 hours ago, SXSW said:

Fantastic! The design really pops, I like the map with the locations of the schools on it.

Thank you! I was literally bored in class one day and was on the board and saw the old logo and realized it had been the one used for nearly a decade, so I deduced to have fun with it and make something new. That is what came of it. Took me about 5 total hours from thought to final product. I thought it was really neat to see the locations of the schools and such in proximity with their rivals and such.