Coming to a TV screen near you is....

Ryan4VT

ME! Ha. I'm the new sports intern at WVVA from May-late July. If all goes well, you'll get to see my ugly mug all over your TV screens. I apologize in advance, and I'm not responsible for any damages that come from your screen busting when my face appears. Lmao. 

In all seriousness, I'm very excited for this opportunity. 

Just now, GMan said:

Congrats!  You can't be any worse than what they have!  LOL

I like AJ and Matt. They cover WV more-so than VA (unless you're Richlands football), but that comes from above them. They are two extremely nice guys. I've shadowed AJ before and have become friends with Matt over the last several months. 

44 minutes ago, Bluefield researcher said:

Way to go. At least there will be someone there with local knowledge.

AJ knows the WV side pretty well. Matt is from Goochland so he's had to learn the area. At least I know these schools and towns. 

4 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

ME! Ha. I'm the new sports intern at WVVA from May-late July. If all goes well, you'll get to see my ugly mug all over your TV screens. I apologize in advance, and I'm not responsible for any damages that come from your screen busting when my face appears. Lmao. 

In all seriousness, I'm very excited for this opportunity. 

Have fun riding to northern WV to cover football games no one south of Charleston cares about.  :)

Thrilled for you, in all seriousness!

3 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Have fun riding to northern WV to cover football games no one south of Charleston cares about.  :)

Thrilled for you, in all seriousness!

I won't be there when football season starts. Won't be doing that for football. :) lol