Anyone know much about Tennessee High?

Ray

Lee High plays Tennessee High for the next two years I believe and we don't know much about them right now because of what you just explained 

Tennessee High has 40 returners from last years team; but not as many big linemen as in years past.  Lee will likely have a larger line.  Tennessee High will have a speed advantage over most VA 2A size schools. 

16 hours ago, FBDevotee said:

Tennessee High has 40 returners from last years team; but not as many big linemen as in years past.  Lee will likely have a larger line.  Tennessee High will have a speed advantage over most VA 2A size schools. 

Lee has some speed that has been over looked also the skill players have great speed - I heard Tennessee High lost a lot of important starters last year 

1 hour ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I know... between their fans and Sullivan East fans, I am not sure who I despise more when I go to the Arby's every year.  Lol.

You know who I despise at the Arby's???  The person in front of me that bought the last apple turnover...

That whole end of Sullivan County has issues, come to think of it all of Sullivan County has issues! When they build the new high school they will become the Volunteer of 6A football.

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:54 AM, GMan said:

That's something that you never have to explain...just be mean for the hell of it...

Since permission has been granted...I think there is a certain poster on here who may have some "inside" information on the NBA finals tonight.  Reckon he can tell me how many games the series will go? Or how Curry is feeling? I need to recoup some of my gambling losses...