1A/2A Baseball/Softball Semifinal Updates

I know it's not 1 or 2A, but Hanover just beat Harrisonburg 31-3 in the 4A semis.....and I had to work music/videoboard for it. Mentally checked out around the 3rd when it was 25-3. 

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

I know it's not 1 or 2A, but Hanover just beat Harrisonburg 31-3 in the 4A semis.....and I had to work music/videoboard for it. Mentally checked out around the 3rd when it was 25-3. 

Isn't that the same bunch from Richmond that made the LL World Series several years ago?

2 hours ago, GMan said:

Isn't that the same bunch from Richmond that made the LL World Series several years ago?

No.  It's actually one of the screwy bits of trivia: no Virginia Little League team has ever made the Little League World Series.  Quite astonishing, actually.  Although Tuckahoe (to the direct southwest of Hanover County) has played for the Southeast Regional championship about eleven thousand times (give or take a few) with zero wins.

Virginia's representative to the LLWS Regionals is the Glass Joe of the Little League world.  Well, except that Glass Joe did win once.

13 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

No.  It's actually one of the screwy bits of trivia: no Virginia Little League team has ever made the Little League World Series.  Quite astonishing, actually.  Although Tuckahoe (to the direct southwest of Hanover County) has played for the Southeast Regional championship about eleven thousand times (give or take a few) with zero wins.

Virginia's representative to the LLWS Regionals is the Glass Joe of the Little League world.  Well, except that Glass Joe did win once.

I will be damned...you're right...for once...