VHSL post 2017 Master Schedule: here is link

edrforshey

14 hours ago, Hokiebird7 said:

I will either scout that week or find a good rivalry game that is worth my drive

Rye Cove/Twin Springs!

just kidding. Good luck though, there's usually no good games on Week 11. I'm not sure why, but it's been the case more times than not the past few years. The 1st round of the TSSAA playoffs are the same weekend. And none of those games are worth watching anymore since the recent drop off in NETN teams such as DB and South. 

31 minutes ago, Leatherhead Larry said:

Rye Cove/Twin Springs!

just kidding. Good luck though, there's usually no good games on Week 11. I'm not sure why, but it's been the case more times than not the past few years. The 1st round of the TSSAA playoffs are the same weekend. And none of those games are worth watching anymore since the recent drop off in NETN teams such as DB and South. 

Ridgeview/Honaker... Lol.  That game has meant a playoff spot to the winner the last two years.  Ridgeview wouldn't have got in without beating Honaker in 2015 and Honaker wouldn't have got in without beating Ridgeview in 2016.

All kidding aside, since he's from Giles, his best bet in week 11 would be Radford/Glenvar I think.

19 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

But that extra 30 minutes of sunlight and heat are just too much for the delicate, fragile bodies of our Scott County friends to handle...

Maybe the laws of physics change the closer you get to the Devil's Bathtub, similar to how entering Montgomery County makes a person run a 40-meter dash three tenths quicker than he ever did before.

It's pretty crazy that until a week ago, I had never even heard of Devil's Bathtub and now over the last week I hear everyone talking about it.

9 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Ridgeview/Honaker... Lol.  That game has meant a playoff spot to the winner the last two years.  Ridgeview wouldn't have got in without beating Honaker in 2015 and Honaker wouldn't have got in without beating Ridgeview in 2016.

All kidding aside, since he's from Giles, his best bet in week 11 would be Radford/Glenvar I think.

Doubt I go to Radford glenvar game...worst case I'll go watch Salem embarrass Pulaski county once again....but I hope to find something better than that

1 hour ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Doubt I go to Radford glenvar game...worst case I'll go watch Salem embarrass Pulaski county once again....but I hope to find something better than that

Battle of the Burgs